Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who like a long, long, LONG game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

For those who like a long, long, LONG game! Empty
PostSubject: For those who like a long, long, LONG game!   For those who like a long, long, LONG game! EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:34 pm

You might want to try The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship over at Big Fish Games, which is where I found it. It's an Interactive Hidden Object Game that doesn't use a list and instead you have to find all the pieces of inventory items that you will need, so you will not be looking at scenes with a lot of junk not needed. I enjoyed it at the start and middle, but then it went on and on and I started getting bored, but I played it to the end anyway. It had a bang-up ending and sort of a hint for a sequel: meeting up with someone from the game with a new story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

For those who like a long, long, LONG game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those who like a long, long, LONG game!   For those who like a long, long, LONG game! EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:46 am

I'm going to take a look, mindysue - thank you! I have a game credit to spend and so many of the games are just so short. I really like IHOGs too.
Back to top Go down

For those who like a long, long, LONG game!
Page 1 of 1