Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book of Unwritten tales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

Book of Unwritten tales Empty
PostSubject: Book of Unwritten tales   Book of Unwritten tales EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am

Is this cancelled? I had pre-ordered it from Walmart and I haven't heard anything for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Book of Unwritten tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of Unwritten tales   Book of Unwritten tales EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm

mbday630 unfortunately Dreamcatcher the English publisher of The Book of Unwritten Tales went out of business when it's parent company JoWood went into bankruptcy in January of this year. As yet The Book of Unwritten Tales has been unable to find another English publisher.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Book of Unwritten tales
Page 1 of 1