Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales Empty
PostSubject: English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales   English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:36 am

An English speaking demo has been released for Book of Unwritten Tales. You can download it Here

According to the website The Book of Unwritten Tales will be released Oct 28.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales   English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 am

I've played the demo twice now, and it is so much fun!! I haven't enjoyed a game as much as this for a long time. It wasn't easy, playing the wheel took me quite a long time to figure out. Great demo and I can't wait until I can finally buy the whole game and get the disk in my sweaty palms.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales   English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am

I just started playing the demo and so far I've had a good time playing it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales   English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 am

I am pretty sure it will be the adventure game of the year. i heard (or read in another forum) from others who played the demo that the game does not support 16:9 , but only 16:10 and 4:3 modes. So in widescreen mode there are black bars on the two sides of the screen, unless you strech the game resolution. Can anybody of you confirm that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales   English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales Empty

Back to top Go down

English Demo for Book of Unwritten Tales
Page 1 of 1