Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers   Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:03 pm

We have all seen it, maybe we are guilty of it but when viewing adventure game forums around the Internet most of the discussion revolves around what the gamer dislikes about a game rather than dwelling on what they do like.

A typical response might be " I really liked the game...but" then they go into every detail of what they don't like prompting others to chime in with their dislikes and the ball rolls on.

Are there any annoying or funny quotes you can recall from adventure gamers while browsing the Net? My favorite,which I see often, goes something like this...

The gamer explains how much they loved the game and how even though they had to follow a walkthrough a lot, they still thought it to be a great game. They then end the thought with "But" my only complaint is that the game is too short. scratch

Without mentioning any names, can you recall any?

Last edited by GreyFuss on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers   Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 pm

I read a post by someone who said they loved the game the story was great the puzzles easy to slove and the characters believable. They ended by saying they had to use a walkthrough to solve the puzzles, that they wished the characaters were more developed and that there wasn't much of a story line. Huh?? scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Funny Complaints by Adventure Gamers
Page 1 of 1