Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28. Empty
PostSubject: Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28.   Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Several weeks ago I met Ben Wilhelm from The Digital Game Museum web site. In fact the reason that Ben contacted me was because he had seen all the big boxed games I had for sale and wanted to purchase some for their display at PAX Prime 2011 exhibition that took place in Seattle, USA August 26-28. Ben was kind enough to send me some pictures of their booth that included 4 of my precious games that he purchased. You can view them HERE
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28.   Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 pm

GreyFuss it is really cool that they used some of your precious games in their booth display. Thanks for the link to the pictures. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Pictures from PAX Prime 2011, Seattle. August 26-28.
Page 1 of 1