Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bill
Wanderer's Apprentice
Mr. Bill

Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.  Empty
PostSubject: Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.    Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi Dear Friends,

Awem, the creators of Cradle of Rome and Cradle of Persia, has just released their new match 3 game Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition for PC and Mac. I just finished playing the whole 100 levels in Relaxed Mode and enjoyed every minute of it. I had played a small percentage of the game in Beta Testing and was pleased this time to see a true relaxed mode. But before writing about it I waited till the complete game came out hoping they would follow through with it as it was in the Beta. I have been encouraging them for a relaxed mode ever since Cradle of Persia. They did it right this time which means you start out with the option of a Relaxed Mode or a Timed Mode. I am about to start Timed. They were going to do this kind of thing in their release of Cradle of Rome 2, but in my opinion they did not. I either found it too easy or too hard, but they got it right this time.

I am sure it will appear at other websites, but for now it is available only at the developer's site.

I am sure you will be pleased with this release. Everyone should be able to complete the game in your choice of Modes.

Enjoy!

Mr. Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.    Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi Mr. Bill,
I'm playing Cradle of Egypt which I downloaded from Big Fish Games yesterday and having a great time in the relaxed mode. It is one of the best Match-3 games I've ever played. It has great mini-games that give one extra points if you solve them. I think I'm on level 10 so far and really enjoying adding the buildings and upgrading and learning facts about Egypt. Very entertaining game, especially for a Match-3, which I don't play that often. Thanks for tipping me off to this game as otherwise I probably would have missed it since I already passed up the first 2 games in the series.
Back to top Go down

Cradle of Egypt Collector's Edition Match 3 Game Available Now From Awem.
Page 1 of 1