Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Carol Reed Game Announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

New Carol Reed Game Announced Empty
PostSubject: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:13 am

Amber's Blood the eighth game in the Carol Reed series is due to be released in Feb 2012.

The game is mouse driven and features a classic adventure game interface.

You do not have to have played the previous Carol Reed games in order to play Amber's Blood. The game starts with an interactive tutorial which explains how to play the game. The game features a hint system which you can consult any time.

The game takes place in Sweden but is in English and has optional subtitles.

You can save or load your game at any time. There are 100 save slots. There is no graphic violence, strong language or action sequences. You can't die

Minimum requirements:

Pentium 1000 or higher
128 MB RAM
16 MB video card
800 MB hard drive space
Windows 98, XP, Vista or 7

The Story :

Carol's longtime friend Stina is going through her deceased father's belongings and finds her grandfather's obituary. According to it, Stina's grandfather died much later than she had been led to believe.

When Stina falls from a chair spraining her ankle she asks Carol to look into the matter of the dates in the obituary. Carol's investigations soon reveal that there is much more to Stina's suspicions than a misprint in an obituary and that Stina's family history is darker and more twisted than either Carol or Stina could ever have imagined.

Screenshots

Demo coming soon.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:59 pm

The Carol Reed games are my all time favorites. Cannot wait. Thanks Hats. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 pm

You are welcome Ang. This one sounds very good. I like a good mystery.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:57 am

I enjoy the Carol Reed games also and always buy them when a new one releases.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am

Her Interactive is a "Carol Reed factory" Laughing Well it's good to see companies to produce games that fast!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 pm

I also enjoy the Carol Reed adventures. They are nice diversions especially since Michael dropped the water color filters he was using in his earlier games. Now the games are beautifully real with wonderful photography showing his beautiful country. I hope he continues to enjoy making the games for years to come.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Carol Reed Game Announced   New Carol Reed Game Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

New Carol Reed Game Announced
Page 1 of 1