Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspiracies 2 ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 am

Does anyone know if this game is ever going to be released?? It seems it has dropped off the face of the gaming planet. Sad
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:26 am

Good question Angel Babe

What a coincidence, I was just over there checking for any updates a little while ago. As far as I know they are still working on it and they were to release it in 2009 according to the web site
Conspiracies 2
Intro Video

This was posted on another web site. It is a reply from the developer when asked, by them, about the progress of the game in August 2009...
Quote :
Good news from Conspiracies 2!
The game is actually in beta testing, and the developers are planning a mid November release and are thinking to sell the game themselves on their own site.
The game incorporates Greek/English Sound in 6 channels DD, and Greek, English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish subtitles.
So stay tuned as usual for more news soon!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 am

Hi GreyFuss and Ang,

I have been following this game for awhile too, it was one of my most highly anticipated games. It has been reported sadly enough by games encylopedia that Conspiracies II Lethal Networks has been cancelled. The contact for Anima Interactive doesn't seem to working so I couldn't contact them to either confirm or deny.

http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=11337

If anyone has any other news or updates on this game please let us know.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks for the speedy responses Greyfuss and hatshepsut. OH NO!!Arghh..How disappointing. Conspiracies was one of my favorite games and was looking forward to #2. :cry:
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm

I wonder how reliable that site is and where they received that news & if it was official. I would assume that if it was official all the adventure sites would have posted this news. Maybe its true but would a developer really cancel a game that made it all the way to Beta testing this past August? And especially this game that must have accumulated quite a filming investment let alone paying for the actors and crews. I suppose its probable.

I am curious for clarification that the game is in Greek plus an English dubbing with the option for subtitles in English, Dutch, French, German & Spanish. If it is not Dubbed in English then I am not interested as I don't like to read a game...thats what books are for. Point & Click for this one would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 pm

I also wondered how reliable this site was for information. Especially since I thought that it was scheduled for an early spring relese this year. I still haven't been able to another source for the status of the game. And the Anima Interactive website doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

GreyFuss if the game is ever released it was my understanding it would be voiced in English.

Would anyone know how to get ahold of Anima Interactive ?

Ang Conspiracies is one of my favorites too. I just keep thinking and hoping that eventually it will be released.

I just thought now as I was posting, didn't the website at one time say that they might be releasing and selling this game through their company ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Thats weird. Just yesterday I was nosing around the Conspiracies web site and now when trying to inter the site, I briefly see the page and then it changes and stalls at a loading screen ......hmmmm, I wonder if it is just with IE Explorer and not with other browsers?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

It is wierd. I got the website but most of the links seem to not work. And the screenshots seem to be gone. The website doesn't look the website I was previously visiting. I wonder if they maybe have another website or are updating this one?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

I was there today and it seems like the information on the Conspiracies forum is oldish. I can't seem to find anything else about it. :cry:
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Yes I thought it seemed oldish too. Anima PPD Interactive's official website seems to be gone also. I did finally manage to track done a contact for Idiris who was collabirating on Conspiracies II with Anima. I'm waiting to hear back from them now and hopefully they will have some information. I'm still trying to find a contact directly to Anima but so far no luck.

Even with all the seeming deadends for information I still hold out hope that it is going to be released.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I am trying to find more info on the director and writer. So far.. not a lot. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0833951/
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 pm

I have some really good news concering Conspiracies II. After many deadends I finally came acroos an adress for contacting Anima PPD. I recieved an answer back this morning from Anestis Kokkinidis at Anima. The news is that they had some setbacks with thier real time engine and Windows 7 but all is running smoothly now. Conspiracies is going gold in Q2 (probably in Greece). It will be dubbed and subtitled in English. Conspiracies will be available for purchase on thier site. Thier estimation is early summer or sooner. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Way to stick it out, oh Pharaoh Detective. Thanks for persevering and getting us the good news.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 pm

You are very welcome GreyFuss. Hopefully Anestis will find time to drop by and keep us updated.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 pm

This is fabulous news!! Thank you sooo much!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies 2 ??   Conspiracies 2 ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracies 2 ??
Page 1 of 1