Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?   Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I chanced to come across a adventure riding forum for motorcycle-lovers and as I was reading one rider's review of her trip (complete with pictures) I was captivated and started wondering if we could do something like that here at AP, and post screenshots of our gaming experience along with our takes/comments on this or that game that we played perhaps?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?   Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:56 pm

AlienBZ I think that what you are asking belongs in the discussion forum not the review forum so I'm moving you to the discussion forum.

Do I understand correctly that you want to post screenshots of the game you are playing and discuss it ? If that is the case you would need to keep in mind that not everyone might have played a particular game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?   Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 am

hatshepsut wrote:
AlienBZ I think that what you are asking belongs in the discussion forum not the review forum so I'm moving you to the discussion forum.

Do I understand correctly that you want to post screenshots of the game you are playing and discuss it ? If that is the case you would need to keep in mind that not everyone might have played a particular game.

hatshepsut

I wanted to see a place where gamers post screenshots of whatever game(s) they happen to be playing, and their gameplay experiences as well as the impact that these games have on them - sort of like their narrative of their journey through the game(s) they played, or are currently playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?   Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamers' adventure gameplay logbook, anyone?
Page 1 of 1