Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures Empty
PostSubject: AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures   AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:29 am

Adventure Gamers has put out their list of of 100 adventure games. Whether you agree or not it's interesting reading. Telling about the game and giving you some other games you might be interested in. You'll have to wait till tomorrow for the top ten and number one games. 100 All Time Adventures

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures   AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:37 am

Those lists are kind of a subjective matter. There is no other explanation for several non logical rankings in this one..... But it surely is interesting.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures   AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm

So many of those I haven't played. Some I have...and agree the games were quite memorable. A couple of others are on my TBP pile, so much to look forward to when I retire. (Sigh....)
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures   AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 pm

There are many on the list I haven't played either. They sit in a TBP pile. A few have now gone on my to find list. Reading the descriptions is very interesting. I'm really curious what those last nine games are.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures   AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

AG's Top 100 All - Time Adventures
Page 1 of 1