Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released!

Go down 
+4
Faust
hatshepsut
mindysue
GreyFuss
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released!   Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 am

If you can't download the game at all and you are using Internet Explorer you may have to download, install FireFox browser and download through there. That is what I had to do at first. You can uninstall FireFox after. They were suppose to have fixed that but its worth a try if you are having trouble.

Oh yes...I remember how much fun we had with Dan teasing us about this game. I will tell you one thing, you will have to use your thinking cap with this one. Its not a cakewalk like a lot of games being released in the last few years. I loved it and can't wait for Dans next game.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released!   Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm making progress, I think ... I found out just a few minutes ago what a *browser* is! It seems browser is my *connection* to the internet. I have Mozilla Firefox and, if I understand this correctly, it is a browser/connection to the Internet. Tom says he uses it all the time for his downloads, except when it is an update from Microsoft and then he uses Internet Explorer. I have never used Firefox for anything, didn't even know it could be used for anything! I stay with Internet Explorer to go online, and get to this forum.
I downloaded the game from an email from Plimus. I have Outlook Express for my email. I bought the game over at JustAdventure and then received the email from Plimus Sales.
I was 56 when I saw my first home computer when Tom bought it as his newest hobby in 1980. As an electronic technician he worked on industrial computers all the time. Anyway, I'm using my age as my excuse for being so dense about computers, considering how long I have been using them.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released!   Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:27 am

Did I ever post in this thread about Corrosion's release before? If so, has my posts been deleted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released!   Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting...Released!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2