Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site! Empty
PostSubject: Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!   Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

I had completely forgotten about SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Game site. Many years ago I had looked into it but was too busy to join in on the fun. Now, since there aren't any adventures I am interested in and new releases being few and far between I have a little time to work on the puzzles. I joined up the other day and I am having fun testing my memory. If you have never been there check it out. You don't win any prizes but you can compare your results to other players in the genre. Especially the ones that seem to know everything about every game that was ever made.

Its very unique and easy as you type in your guesses and it will tell you if you are right or wrong. Guess as many time as you want. The site saves your correct answers so you don't have to guess them again when you come back. If you played years ago maybe its time to revisit your scores and see if you now know what you didn't know then. I am at a slight disadvantage as there seem to be a lot of Cartooney games and I don't play them. I was lucky on a few that were just wild guesses. Try your memory and see how you match up.

SuperEdy's Quiz Heaven

On an added note: you can even submit your own puzzle if you are so inclined. If you do you might want to let us, or other Forums know so the word can get out.

Last edited by GreyFuss on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!   Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm

SuperEdy's site is great. I've had a lot of fun there.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!   Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 am

I know I will not get as high of scores as you LadyK. It is a great site. I like that your scores and guesses are saved and you can come back at any time and start where you left off.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!   Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 am

I'm amazed that my scores are still there. I suspect that if I redid some of them, I would have forgotten a bunch of those screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!   Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgot About SuperEdy's Adventure Puzzle Site!
Page 1 of 1