Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kickstarter Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Kickstarter Thread Empty
PostSubject: Kickstarter Thread   Kickstarter Thread EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 pm

I thought about the following: Since there are many Kickstarter Projects, wouldn't it be better to maka a Kickstarter thread somewhere in the forum and put all the Kickstarter related games in there, and update if necessary, when for example a new Project appears or if the funding was succesful or not? Smile
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Kickstarter Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kickstarter Thread   Kickstarter Thread EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 am

I noticed some of the other game forums have threads dedicated to discussing new and ongoing kickstarter campaigns. I guess it will be up to the admins if something like that was to happen here. It is hard to keep track of them. I have a unique bookmark folder I created to save the pages of games that I'm interested in tracking and maybe donating to.
Back to top Go down

Kickstarter Thread
Page 1 of 1