Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Haunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

The Halloween Haunting Empty
PostSubject: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Keeper's Cottage hides on the westerly edge of Blackenrock Island. It's your first 'port of call' when exploring the
islands of Ulcombe Bay. It is a ragged, rocky, wave beaten place, which few care to visit. Some say it's haunted, others say it's cursed. Only the lonely, ignorant sheep dwell there now, many of which fall from the cliffs, into the sea, where they slowly drown in the briny waters.

"That sounds like the perfect place for a haunting!" says Nigel Danvers.

A hundred years ago, on the night of Samhain, the Cottage was the scene of a terrible tragedy; a respected Victorian family were found dead. Mostly. I say mostly, as two of the inhabitants of Keeper's Cottage disappeared, without trace!

Father was found hanging from the rafters. Mother was discovered in the bath, an apparent suicide, death by laudanum overdose. One of the twins, Edward, was found smothered in his bed. But, no-one knows what happened to Peter, he vanished, never to be seen again. So too did the resident maid, Anne Whittle, who was rumoured to be a witch!

The mystery surrounding Keeper's Cottage was thought to be 'unsolvable', but not anymore. As Halloween
approaches, Nigel realises that he and Lucy Reubans (his ghost-hunting partner) may have the perfect opportunity to crack the case, and learn what dark power dwells within the walls of the abandoned coastal house.

You can view screenshots and purchase the game here at The Halloween Haunting

All proceeds from the game will go toward Tha Last Crown

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

I think this will be my 'Halloween' adventure for the year. Each year I try to save a spooky game to play in the dark.

I feel bad that Boakes is having issues in getting his 'The Last Crown' game to the finish line. If it takes a $5 purchase to help him get it done, no problemo!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:48 am

I feel the same way lakerz. I'm really looking forward to playing both games. The Halloween Haunting 214561 

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:01 am

I ended up going out to a party for Halloween and did not purchase this game yet. I just went to the website to order and now see the link to buy it is gone? It says 'Buy soon'. Wonder why they pulled the buy link? Anybody successfully purchased this game and played it?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 pm

lakerz, apparently Jonathon ran into a few problems with the game so it wasn't available. Hopefully it will be available soon.

The title has also been changed to Blackenrock.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 am

I see, thanks for the update hats. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Haunting   The Halloween Haunting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Haunting
Page 1 of 1