Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle Empty
PostSubject: The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle   The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 pm

The Last Crown is the highly anticipated sequel to The Lost Crown, published in 2008 by Darkling Room. Join ghost-hunters, Nigel Danvers (the believer) and Lucy Reubans (the sceptic), and uncover the secret horror which dwells beneath Hallowed Isle, just off the coast from Saxton. This thrilling new horror/adventure will be produced in 2010. Grab your flashlight, and get ready to experience real-world ghost-hunting like never before.
-------------------------------- // --------------------------------
The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle: It is a direct sequel to The Lost Crown, set in the town of Saxton, but exploring new areas and a new story. Originally, Saxton had three kings, and three crowns. One was destroyed, one was 'found' in The Lost Crown, and the third is thought to have washed out to sea, many hundreds of years ago. But, Lucy Reubans and Nigel Danvers are on the case, so expect to find more than you'd expect, lurking out there, in the landscape. To expand the gameplay, and heighten the enjoyment, gamers will be choosing between Nigel and Lucy, throughout the game, to exploit their differing strengths and weaknesses. Gamers will also have the chance to build their own, customised, ghost-hunting gadgets, from the electronics, junk and household items found in the gameworld. I am very excited about the game, as I believe series has a long way to go...and will be with us for some time to come
Jonathan Boakes, July 28th, 2009.
Back to top Go down

The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle
Page 1 of 1