Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdventFan
Wanderer's Apprentice

Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller   Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Bill Tiller is starting a new project, which would be sort of a Monkey Island spinoff, but with a twist. The main character is a brutish pirate who must convince his crew he can become captain by winning the love of three women. You can check out this interview for details: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/27348

Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller Bill-tiller-interview-fp2__big

By the way, there are only four days left at the Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/venture-moon/duke-grabowski-mighty-swashbuckler-point-and-click
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller   Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Thanks for letting us know AdventFan.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
haroldw
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller   Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Looks like the KickStarter is going to be really close.

I always like seeing a master craftsman at work, Bill Tiller's drawings are amazing.
and the promo-video is really funny. Let's face it, all amateur developers imitate these professionals (only not as good).
I'm sure I'll have loads of fun, when I play it.

Thanks again AdventFan, for letting us see how the real pros do it.
p.s. his older tutorials on color selection are also good.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller   Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:08 am

Whew, that kickstarter goal for Duke Grabowski just made it in the last hour. I'm happy to see it get funded, it looks quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller   Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke Grabowski: a new adventure game by Bill Tiller
Page 1 of 1