Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to anybody that still checks this forum

Go down 
+2
zobraks
lakerz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Hello to anybody that still checks this forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 4:35 am

Just a shout out for any AP'ers out there that check in from time to time. How are you Gelert? Hope 2019 is going well for everybody.

Draclvr likes this post

Back to top Go down
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Glad to see you're alive and kicking, Lakerz!

Believe it or not, I've been checking AP every day since 6th of September last year (when the last message before yours had been posted).
The power of habit.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi folks!
Good to hear you're all still living. flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 4:13 pm

We'll always be around, Jacques! Cool
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:48 am

Woot woot!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:41 pm

Hello Mr Lakerz !!  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello sir Faust cheers cheers cheers

The gang is getting back together I see, ha ha ha. Nice!

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating the holiday. I swear, more and more houses in my area start putting up their Christmas decorations earlier and earlier. They now cannot even wait until Thanksgiving is over! Equally funny is all the houses that still have their Halloween decorations up lol!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 12:53 am

lakerz wrote:
Hello sir Faust cheers cheers cheers

The gang is getting back together I see, ha ha ha.  Nice!

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating the holiday.  I swear, more and more houses in my area start putting up their Christmas decorations earlier and earlier.  They now cannot even wait until Thanksgiving is over!  Equally funny is all the houses that still have their Halloween decorations up lol!

Hello to you too cheers  . We put up our Christmas tree , the week before Thanksgiving . My daughter couldn't wait lol! .
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 10:10 pm

I haven't checked here in a while. I hope all is well with everyone! santa
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 pm

Doing rather well Lady K . Other than the snow that is .
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:34 am

Well, I'll be darned. Almost like old times. Merry Christmas in advance everyone and I hope you all had a fab Thanksgiving! Good to see smiley faces again. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:58 am

Gelert wrote:
Well, I'll be darned. Almost like old times. Merry Christmas in advance everyone and I hope you all had a fab Thanksgiving! Good to see smiley faces again. rendeer

And an early Merry Christmas to you santa
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:24 pm

It has been a tough December for me, as I had surgery December 2nd to remove my gallbladder. That alone is not too bad (well it still sucked), but I also caught a bad cold right at the same darn time which really wrecked me. It got in my lungs, so I've been hacking and coughing the past 17 days. I suspect it is either viral bronchitis or pneumonia. Urgent care clinic prescribed me a weeks worth of antibiotics in case it was a bacterial infection, but that did me no good. I suspect I just need to take it easy for as long as it takes to recover. I've never experienced such a thing where I don't get better after a week or so, so it is a weird experience for me.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your respective holidays with family close by. My sister flew into LA a few days back, so I'm with her and our mom. Take care there and peace be with you for the new year.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:21 am

lakerz wrote:
It has been a tough December for me, as I had surgery December 2nd to remove my gallbladder.  That alone is not too bad (well it still sucked), but I also caught a bad cold right at the same darn time which really wrecked me.  It got in my lungs, so I've been hacking and coughing the past 17 days.  I suspect it is either viral bronchitis or pneumonia.  Urgent care clinic prescribed me a weeks worth of antibiotics in case it was a bacterial infection, but that did me no good.  I suspect I just need to take it easy for as long as it takes to recover.  I've never experienced such a thing where I don't get better after a week or so, so it is a weird experience for me.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your respective holidays with family close by.  My sister flew into LA a few days back, so I'm with her and our mom.  Take care there and peace be with you for the new year.

Sorry to hear of the health troubles . That has to be a major pain , no pun intended . Sort of sounds like bronchitis . Had that myself a few months back , it lasted almost three weeks before I finally got rid of it . I'm one of those that , more often than not , & usually with just a common cold , if I get sick , I get sick , meds don't do a whole lot of good . My side of the family is going to see my Grandma tomorrow (she's 86) , & will get together for Christmas at my sister's house . My Mrs side of the family doesn't really get everyone together anymore , especially since my father-in-law passed . Hoping to not have to work next weekend so I can get together with friends for another session of Dungeons & Dragons .
Back to top Go down
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 6:43 am

I hope you'll get well soon, Lakerz. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (in advance, just in case) to you and all the other regulars! santa
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Here's to a happier and healthier new year for everyone! Hello to anybody that still checks this forum 907976
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:13 am

Happy new year to the great AP'ers that still check in pirat

I thought I was making good progress in getting better, but then I inexplicably got a fever again this past Friday and it comes back at night this weekend when I sleep. Sucks, this is how I felt back in mid-December. I know pneumonia can be tough to overcome, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. Oh well, got a doctor's appointment coming up. Maybe more tests will bring some clarity
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:32 pm

Hi lakerz and a Happy New Year to you too!. I hope you feel better soon and they get to the bottom of this. Hello to anybody that still checks this forum 12975
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello to everybody from me! Christmas was good and everyone healthy. My biggest problem right now is that my hubby is thinking of retiring this year. I am already dreading it. What am I going to do when he is home all day? He has no hobbies. I hope he gets used to me talking to myself, which I do a lot! I am replaying many old games. I have replayed the broken sword games and the telltale version of Monkey island tales. Also, started GK3 again but got stuck so I think I will work on what I missed on that game today. My fur babies are pretty sick and I am worried about them - heart failure. so, I am afraid of going on vacation as I have to give them drugs every day. Other than that, everything is good. I love my adventure games!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 am

Sorry if I had yet to mention it but happy new year to everybody sunny

I can say with great gratitude that I am finally feeling more like myself now. I need to knock on wood though to not curse myself.

mbday - I am sorry to hear about your fur babies. A friend of mine emailed a few weeks ago to say she lost her fur baby of 14+ years. So tough. Another friend emailed to say she had adopted a new fur baby. We all know adopting them ends in tragedy, but we just need to remember all the good years and good times to know it is worth it. I hope you have at least one good year left. My mother had a papillon she doted on a lot that had heart failure. She ended up having a good quality of life for quite some time before it finally got her.

Kudos to you for playing the adventure classics again. I've been stuck in a rut myself. Maybe 2020 will change that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anybody that still checks this forum   Hello to anybody that still checks this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to anybody that still checks this forum
Page 1 of 1