Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum

Go down 
+11
Gelert
Camaro
Mullane
StarLite Moon
Faust
GreyFuss
Draclvr
Lady Kestrel
hatshepsut
AngDMC
AlienBZ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  Empty
PostSubject: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:27 am

Guys - Was just over at MM in the Off Topic Forum and I happened to see a post/discussion/thread about "P ---- cookies" Very offensive to me! So Offended was I that I wasted no time in hurrying back to my bookmarks and deleting the MM bookmark.

Now can't wait until the forum software purges that unclean thread out/away, but how long does it usually take?

What has happened to Good old MM? Why the <yuk> thread about the cookies?

Does GL know about it?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:11 am

I would think GL knows since shes the one that posted it. Did you even read the story?? Maybe you shouldn't go to forums where adults are members. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 am

I don't see anything offensive about it. I thought it was funny. Sounded like something I would have done to my brother for a joke. Remined me of several funny stories involving family members and penises.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:26 am

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

I'm sorry you were offended by the mere mention of a male's anatomy, ABZ. (I'm rather fond of that portion, myself.) The post was funny, and no one else seemed to be offended by it. If it really bothers you that much, I can delete your account completely. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 am

Lady Kestrel wrote:
Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

I'm sorry you were offended by the mere mention of a male's anatomy, ABZ. (I'm rather fond of that portion, myself.) The post was funny, and no one else seemed to be offended by it. If it really bothers you that much, I can delete your account completely. Just let me know.

No, it's OK, Lady K. I won't say anything more about it.

But, gee, why do you guys think it's so funny? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:45 am

Lady K mentioned to me that you were offended by a post that Ghostlady herself made, ABZ. Did you even notice that she was the author of the post? If the mere mention of a penis in a humorous story offends you so much, perhaps Mystery Manor is not the forum for you. I'm also not sure why you would care if the post was deleted from the forums when all you have to do is not read the post again.

Everyone else thought the story was very funny and I for one laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:57 am

Boobies
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:00 am

Draclvr wrote:
Lady K mentioned to me that you were offended by a post that Ghostlady herself made, ABZ. Did you even notice that she was the author of the post?

No, Drac, I never even bothered to read who the author of that post was.

This makes me wonder, does MaG allow these kinds of posts over at GB?

Anyway, I just won't read that post, I'll just ignore it and leave it be.

Sorry I mentioned being offended.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:11 am

<post deleted>

Last edited by AlienBZ on Fri May 03, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:32 am

Ang, you made me laugh tea through my nose! Boobies!!!

ABZ, I fail to see what is allowed and not allowed over at Gameboomers has to do with ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 am

Draclvr wrote:
I fail to see what is allowed and not allowed over at Gameboomers has to do with ANYTHING.

Ok, I understand, Drac.

Last edited by AlienBZ on Fri May 03, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 am

ABZ I am sorry that you are so easily offended by a funny story. Or that you haven't experienced the things in life to know why it is a funny story. Being so easily offended limits one so much to the beauty and humor of life. It is sad to think ABZ that beimg so easily offended you don't know the joy and happiness of the Bible (and other great books), Michaelangelo (and other great artist) the beauty of the Sistine Chapel and the male anatomy.

Boobies lol Ang I spit Pepsi on my monitor. If this continues I'm going to have to find something stronger to drink Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  907976 Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  428568

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:27 pm

This is terrible, I can't believe it. I need to "stand up" to this right now. Its time for men everywhere to "rise" to the occasion. We are tired of being treated like a piece of Meat Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  766853

Cool
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
This is terrible, I can't believe it. I need to "stand up" to this right now. Its time for men everywhere to "rise" to the occasion. We are tired of being treated like a piece of Meat Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  766853

Cool

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm

I join Faust in lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:13 pm

GreyFuss calm yourself, I had no idea you felt like you were being treated like a peice of meat. Perhaps you would like to come to one of the womens discussion groups and discuss your ''beef'' Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  912633

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote :
We are tired of being treated like a piece of Meat

What's the difference between Meat and Fish

If you beat your Fish it dies

Sorry, I tried to stay out of this but you know me a bit of a s**t disturber

Sorry, but these days we all need a good laugh lol!

My bad!
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
GreyFuss calm yourself, I had no idea you felt like you were being treated like a peice of meat. Perhaps you would like to come to one of the womens discussion groups and discuss your ''beef'' Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  912633

hatshepsut

I would have loved to attend one of your womens discussion groups until I saw what you were serving for dinner...

Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  Grilled-sausages1951_zpsd6bf3580
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Oh, no! Wienies! I must admit I did have a Wonder Wienie last Sunday. A giant wienie, with cream cheese and lots of jalapenos and red onions!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 pm

GreyFuss wrote I would have loved to attend one of your womens discussion groups until I saw what you were serving for dinner...

GreyFuss the womens discussion group understands your reluctance to attend with that dinner menu. Therefore it has been decided to change the dinner menu to finger food.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

GreyFuss wrote:

Cool
Beautiful, GF! sunny

For dinner, we've decided to serve chicken breasts and a rump roast, and we're having lady fingers for dessert.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

OMG you guys. You are cracking me up here. Is that a bird, is that a plane? Nooooooo it's WONDER WEENIE!!! This Super Hero is really the sausage king of Ohio alias Dick Johnson. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Boobies

Really ????????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sorry , can't pass this up . Hey Ang , doesn't Wonder Weenie drive his custom car , called the Meat Wagon ?
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Everyone is making dicks of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Heck, Mullane, I think we've all gone round the bend !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum    Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw offensive post over at MM in Off Topic forum
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next