Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?

Go down 
+3
Gelert
Mystery Lover
jkeerie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? Empty
PostSubject: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

I just watched the final seasons premiere of "Lost" last evening. Wow! Lots going on! (Lucy...You have some 'splainin to do!) I watched the one hour recap prior to the show as quite often during the season I feel...well...lost! 😢

So what do y'all think happened after the explosion. Juliet said "It worked"...do we now have parallel universes????
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 pm

I taped Lost last night because our son had allot of homework, and we like to watch it together. But yes, we are fans! I will probably tape it allot, because of that, and because I like watching The Biggest Loser too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

It doesn't screen here until the weekend, so I'll avoid this thread like the plague. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I will have to avoid it too, because I'll be taping it and watching it later.
That Sawyer....*sigh* ❤
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Okay...we can keep that in mind and perhaps agree not to discuss actual plot and occurrences as well as no substantive discussions until after the weekend.

We can also use spoilers as appropriate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 pm

But Sawyer can be mentioned, anytime!!! The good Doctor too, for that matter! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Okay, I just watched my tape!! Questions, questions, questions!!!
JK, Is Is John Locke now the bad guy in black that was on the beach talking to Jacob? ( so John Locke is truly dead )
Sayied, is now dead, but Jacob is inside him???
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:26 am

Bear in mind that Gelert won't see the episode until the weekend, so I'm putting my thoughts...which are pretty empty right now... in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

I'm thinking I should DVR Lost so I can rewatch parts. You can miss so much!!!!

What were your thoughts on the
Spoiler:

This season is supposed to provide answers. I guess we have to pile up a few more questions first. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Technically Jacob isn't dead... Jacob always stays good, there is no evil Jacob. John locke is the guy that was on the beach in black... John Locke is dead.He walked right past his body.
Jacob told Hurly to take Saiyed to that spring so he could enter his soul. This is what I have summized from all this.
I'm 100% confused by both worlds though. Kind of like Fringe!
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Thought I posted...but must have hit the cancel button???
Love this show... It will be interesting to see how they bring this to an end. I'll talk more after this weekend to give those who have not seen it a chance to.... but can we say parallel universe ....
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 pm

LOL! I've done that before too Winfrey!!
I agree, I can't wait to see how this all ends! Exciting!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Okay, if all our questions are supposed to be answered, why do I still have all these questions?? Like, Is Locke alive or dead? Was that little boy Jacob? Why was Sawyer able to see him and not Richard?
What is "black smoke locke" recruiting people for?

I'm thinking at the end of all this, we will learm the Oceanic 6 were all dreaming this while in a coma from a plane crash!!!
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

I agree, they have some great writers don't they. All these twists and turns. And who and what objective does the Asian? man in the temple have and know....will the two worlds come crashing together?? And don't forget we just saw Clair again...what has she been up to..... Finding out what Jacob is all about is very interesting.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh...that would be so anticlimactic, ML! (It would rank right up there with Pam dreaming about Bobby's death in "Dallas.") :x

I have more questions, too!

I do believe John Locke...in the island universe...is dead. Black Smoke John crossed his name off in the cave. Black Smoke John...said he was trapped...so who or what is he really (he told Sawyer before he was trapped he was a man)???

If Sawyer is one of the "chosen"...to protect the island (per BSJ)...perhaps that is why he could see the boy. Still don't know who the boy is. Thought it was intriguing when the boy told BSJ "you can't kill him; you know the rules" that BSJ's response was "Don't tell me what I can't do!" (What he said to everyone when he was in the wheelchair who limited him because of his disability.)

Tha scale with white and black stones in the cave. The balance of good and evil? BSJ throws the white stone out of the cave. ("It's an inside joke.") Is good dead? Or was Jacob not good but evil???

Also the numbers: Locke (4), James (15) Sayid (16) Shepheard (23) Kwon (42) ????????

drunken
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 pm

JK, those were the numbers that Hugo played to win the lottery and the numbers that had to be put into the computer every 9 minutes.
The docs name was also on the cave ceiling. I wonder if he will be "chosen" too?
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 pm

I thought those were the same numbers! Was Kate's name on the ceiling? Are those whose names are not crossed off still possible candidates to be the chosen one?

Sayid...in the Temple...they told the Doc a darkness was growing inside of him? Is the darkness Jacob?? The Black Smoke is already possessing Locke right? And Iliana said it's now stuck there. Iliana took some of Jacob's ashes. If they go to the temple where Sayid is, will something play out there?

Man you have to pay attention to the show...and read the recaps on line! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm

You know, I didn't see Kates name... but is that her real name?
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Good question. It listed last names. Her's is Austen. Right?
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Dang! I can't remember!
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:08 pm

I keep getting MORE questions!! When did Jack have a son? With Whom did he have a son?
Is the real Claire dead? Like that is not the real Locke? I'm so confused! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Yea, interesting how they have not shown the Xwife-- bet it's Kate. And you're right about Claire. Bet she is just like Locke. Just like Syid.. bet he turns into one of whatever they are. One comment was Syid was going to taken over by Jacob-- but Jacob is still in spirit form here. So is he trying to control them all??? And why did for got his name-- the asian- leave Hugo alone when he said he was-- what a contender-- what does he know. And will we see Daniel Faraday again. He was pretty important seeing how he went back and forth a few times already and knew sort of what was happening--- sooo so good- hope they wrap it up well.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

I can't figure out Kate either. She loves Jack, she loves Sawyer, she loves Jack, she loves Sawyer....Geesh! Just pick one!!
Did anyone happen to hear what Hurley said? When he was looking at those skeletons and he said, "What if this is us? what if these are OUR dead bodies?" I thought that was interesting! scratch
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi Mystery Lover, jkeerie and winfrey. I've been reading this thread with some interest. And after reading the last couple of post I have a question. Just what kind of show is this that you all are watching and what is going on? scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh my, Hat! That is a complicated question. Lost is a drama...about a bunch of people whose plane goes down over a remote island. They think the island is uninhabited...but not so. Strange things go on there...and they are literally surviving on the island and living a mystery. The series has been going on for...is it 6 years now??? This is the final season, and we are supposed to be getting the answers to all of the questions that arose in the previous seasons. But alas...there are more questions than answers at the moment! 😢

It's a very gripping story...and the title is perfect...because I am always feeling "lost" when I watch an episode and try to figure out what the heck is going on! Wink
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 pm

It's been on for 6 years ? wow. So it is a drama then. I thought it sounded sort of like something supernatural.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?   Any Fans of "Lost" in this group? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Fans of "Lost" in this group?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next