Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! Empty
PostSubject: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi!
I cannot progress through the break in the fence. I was able to do what was required to get to that part, but when I approach the fence, nothing.
Also. I know the bones are supposed to give me a specific number, but I do not even know how to get the bones on the table. It says there are only 10 in the can, But I count 15 and I still have mine in my inventory!
Help!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Mystery Lover Do you have all five bones from the different locations ? If you do then you have to find tapes and the recorder and listen to them before the bone puzzle works.

If you are talking about the broken fence along the sidewalk where the steps to the hotel are you don't go in there. Getting through the fence to the watertower, is a little tricky. Let me find my notes.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Mystery Lover did you get the tape recorder? You need to find it first before you can find the tapes

Also when you have all the bones they will go on the table even though they are in your inventory. They won't give you the number till you have the tape recorder and tapes.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi Hatshepsut!
Yes, I do have the tape recorder.
I was looking at the wrong part of the fence then too. Where is the fence I need to see?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 am

Mystery Lover ok good. When you were in the room where you found the tape recorder did you change the signal setting in the cabinet? You have to do that before going through the fence

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

Yes, i did it correctly, and saw the red light from the signal. But I can't find the fence!! LOL Embarassed

Also, i have all the bones too.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 am

Ok good to both

ok getting through that fence. starting point exit the depot and go towards the left. cross therail towards the signal light, climb up and go through the fence there.

It may take a couple of tries because if I remember right the first time was a little particular about getting through there. Let me know if you make if not I'll try to find a picture

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:15 am

Okay, after I get out go left... I'll go try it!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 am

yes go left and cross over at or by the signal light Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:27 am

cheers Sucess! I found it, thanks to you!!!
Okay, I went back to the buffet, played the tape, but I still couldn't get my 5 bones on the table. What can i still be doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 am

cheers

ok listen to the tape and write down the sounds you hear high low

pick up the can and go left or right till you get the same sound

this one is a little tricky too

move right to left with it

count your again too make sure you have five.

let me know if it works

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 am

cheers YES!!! THANK YOU!!!! BIG HUGS!!!
I wasn't moving the can right, that's why it wasn't working! Thank you SOOO Much!
This curser sure is tricky!!!! I'm in the hotel now!
I'm stopping here because Amazing Race is finally coming on!!
You have been a HUGE help!!
Thank you!
ML Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 am

You are very welcome Smile That cursor is very particular

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!   Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Fall L<ost Souls Help please!
Page 1 of 1