Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD Empty
PostSubject: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:34 pm

DTP Entertainment's exciting new Adventure 15 Days is now available for pre-order from InterractCD.

DTP Entertainment also brought us So Blonde, Black Mirror II, Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, Memento Mori, and more.

Just search '15 Days' on Dave's InteractCD website and you'll see it can be preordered. It's release date is July 2nd.

(InteractCD is an affiliate of Adventure Point. Please support Adventure Point where you can. Thanks folks! Smile )

Here's DTP Entertainment's preview of 15 Days at E3 - 15 Days

Available for pre-order here: InteractCD

15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD C7472a79

15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD 951c41fb
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Thank Gelert it looks good Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Very, very interesting screenshots, I would like to play right now! However, I no longer will pre-order games, not after my experience with Dead Mountaineer's Hotel, which if my memory is correct, I pre-ordered from Dave at Interact and after waiting for around 8 months or so finally cancelled. Then came the news that they went bankrupt or whatever. So I will wait for July, impatiently, of course.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am

mindysue wrote:
Very, very interesting screenshots, I would like to play right now! However, I no longer will pre-order games, not after my experience with Dead Mountaineer's Hotel, which if my memory is correct, I pre-ordered from Dave at Interact and after waiting for around 8 months or so finally canceled. Then came the news that they went bankrupt or whatever. So I will wait for July, impatiently, of course.

Mindysue

The cancellation of Dead Mountaineers Hotel had nothing to do with Dave and his Interact Store. That guy bends over backwards for us adventure game lovers. In fact he is the only store anywhere on the planet left that caters to the whims of the adventure genre. That game was canceled by a defunct publisher after Dave was told when to expect delivery. Dave does not charge you or anyone for preordered games until they ship so I don't understand why you don't want to preorder from him anymore. I also had that same game along with any other adventure games he lists as preorders. I left mine order stand for a year before canceling it which Dave does willingly with no questions asked. Personally I try to get my preorder in as soon as he lists it so I will be sure to get one of the games that comes in his first shipment. Many times his games are sold out before he gets his shipment in so you then have to wait for another shipment to come in when you don't pre order. I put all my support behind this mans store and will continue to do so as long as he is in business and I am still playing these games.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:08 am

Love Interact! I have been ordering games from Dave and Debbie for years. He does bend over backwards for the adventure lovers. Very personable. He has grown very fast these last few years and the service has never slacked. What would we ever do without Interact!?? affraid

I guess I better cancel Dead Mountaineers Hotel that I preorded eons ago. No
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

To reiterate what GreyFuss said. Dave was in no way responsible for what happened with Dead Mountainers Hotel. Dave is the adventure gamers best friend. He has gone out of his way several times for me and others for games we were seeking.

The problem with Dead Mountainers Hotel was along with half a dozen or more games coming out at the same time, Lighthouse Interactive the North America Publisher went bankrupt. I believe that Iceberg Interactive eventually bought most or all of Lighthouse's catalog and they did eventually publish a couple of the games. A few other developers were able to regain their rights and eventually their games were released. Unfortunately Dead Mountainers Hotel has not been picked up by another publisher for North America release. No

Ang even though it was released in Europe and rumors still surface from time to time of a North America release, I haven't been able to track down a reliable source pointing to a North America release. I think we can sadly say we won't see a release here. But then again we've had games released years after they were finished. You just never know in the publishing game till you actually see it on the shelf.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 am

hatshepsut wrote:

Ang even though it was released in Europe and rumors still surface from time to time of a North America release, I haven't been able to track down a reliable source pointing to a North America release. I think we can sadly say we won't see a release here. But then again we've had games released years after they were finished. You just never know in the publishing game till you actually see it on the shelf.

That I didn't know. Thanks Hats. It seems they were pretty far along on DMH. Maybe someone will pick it up and finish it. Smile You are so correct when you said,You just never know in the publishing game till you actually see it on the shelf. Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 am

You welcome Ang. It was my understanding that the English version was almost finished when Lighthouse went under. I still keep my fingers crossed for it and a couple of others. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:03 am

Well I went ahead and canceled it for now...and of course I could not leave Interact! without making a purchase. So I pre-ordered 15 and Mysteries of Capri. I loved the Capri games and this is the enew enhanced version. I cannot wait to take a peek. 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD A114
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 am

NO, no, no, GreyFuss, you got that all wrong! I'm totally cool with Dave and Interact and only last month I bought The Whispered World, so you see I didn't mean what you think I did. What I was trying to say, albeit not very well obviously, was that I will not pre-order any games from Interact or Amazon (my usual 2 places) or anywhere else for that matter. I only mentioned the Dead Mountaineer's Hotel pre-order was from "Dave at Interact" to give him a plug along the way. I didn't mean to imply that he had anything to do with the game makers going belly-up as that is a totally different thing entirely. I certainly didn't make such a connection in my mind. Actually, it seems to me that you made quite a big leap to be able to jump to that conclusion, but I'm glad you let me know what you thought because it would have really been bad if I didn't get a chance to clear things up. At least, I hope that is what I have done now.
Oh, and nice to hear from you, GreyFuss, no matter what. I always look at your posts ever since the time spent at the Restless forum. And Dan Patch, right?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:36 am

Thank you mindysue. We all have those times when what we are trying to say just doesn't come out the way we meant it . Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Thank you Mindysue

I was hoping that is all it was. The reference to Interact as to why you would no longer pre-order games is what threw me, Glad we could clear that up. Although I still don't understand why you wouldn't pre-order from Interact as it is risk free. As opposed to Amazon which I believe charges you when you pre-order no matter how far off the release is.

Yes my dear, we do have a history together don't we Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Okay, GreyFuss, you twisted my arm so I will order the game now, because I know I want it.
As for Amazon, to set that record straight, they don't charge until they ship a game and if the price of the game goes up in the meantime, they will charge the lower original price. That's fair enough, I think. I do have some pre-order games in my shopping cart at Amazon but have delayed ordering them until later, like when they are in stock, if ever!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi Mindysue

Thank you for correcting me on Amazons practices. That is good to know for those who like to buy their games from them and maybe take advantage of free shipping. I buy lots of things through Amazon (maybe too many). The only thing I don't like about pre-ordering games from them is it seems that it seems like it takes then too long to get in stock after the game is released although I think they are getting better at it.

Do you ever think we will get to play Dan Peach's game? I see that the Forums have disappeared. Hope everything is OK with him and the delay for his game is nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 pm

My thinking on Dan Peach and Restless is that he had a really great idea for a game and I so wanted to play it (and still do) but something happened (like not enough money or talented help) and finally the vision faded. I'm really sorry that this game was never made, but if it should do a Phoenix and rise up from the ashes, I would buy it in a New York minute! Shucks, I would even pre-order it and that's going far out for me.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm

mindysue wrote:
My thinking on Dan Peach and Restless is that he had a really great idea for a game and I so wanted to play it (and still do) but something happened (like not enough money or talented help) and finally the vision faded. I'm really sorry that this game was never made, but if it should do a Phoenix and rise up from the ashes, I would buy it in a New York minute! Shucks, I would even pre-order it and that's going far out for me.

lol!

We knew Restless had been put on Dans back burner but it was Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting that was almost done. So far along that he attained a publisher. I thought that was the final piece. If I am not mistaken I think K515 had emailed Dan not too long ago and he said the game is still ago. Maybe she can shed a little more light as to what he said.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting is bieng published by Tri Synergy it is due to be released sometime this year. Here

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Thanks Hats, It seems like a year since that TriSynergy page went up I believe it was to be released last fall initially. Mindysue, Danyboy and I had a lot of fun with Dan on his Viperante Forums. Especially when Mindysue made a post and called Dan, Dan Patch instead of Dan Peach...well that opened the flood gates for the horse and mule jokes....Good times Very Happy I wonder if he will start the Forum back up if and when Corrosion releases.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Yes GreyFuss it has been awhile since Ti Synergy announced it would publish Corrosion Cold Winter Waiting. It is still in developement

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I spoke with Dan on June 1st. The game is still in development and certainly not on-hold. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers You are talking about Corrosion or Restless?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Corrosion.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi Gelert thanks. Will he go back to work on Restless when Corrosion is finished ?

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 pm

All he said was that he's get back to me when the game is complete. I didn't ask about 'Restless'.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Thanks Gelert, I guess we'll just have to wait and see about Restless. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD   15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD Empty

Back to top Go down

15 Days now available for pre-order from InterractCD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next