Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1

Go down 
+20
Mullane
Taio
Faust
bonsai
emmanuel5
Andromus
Camaro
lakerz
catbytes
mindysue
jkeerie
SuperEdy
AngDMC
HandsFree
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
danyboy
hatshepsut
GreyFuss
Gelert
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am

Hi bonsai and Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 506268

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
bonsai
Wanderer's Apprentice
bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am

Nice to see you all and thank you.

Next:

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 Llllll09
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am

Welcome Bonsai. I see Adventure Point has another experienced adventure gamer in its midst now!

I recently played through an interesting and unique adventure type game, and I made sure to snag a number of pics of it to use in this thread. First things first though....I gotta guess a pic right first before I can use these mysterious pics, LOL. Unfortunately, I have no clue what game belongs to the pic that Bonsai just posted. No

Is it Traitors Gate by any chance?
Back to top Go down
bonsai
Wanderer's Apprentice
bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am

Nope it is not Traitor's Gate...good try though. I'll post another pic later, but here is the best pic of all:

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 5106810218875412267lo

A Laker girl who says:

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 PostedImage
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 am

Hey, I know that second pic! That's.....that's....err....well it kinda looks familiar to me. What a Face

I gotta say, I was a bit upset that I didn't get to attend any playoff games this past year. The few games I had were all ones that never ended up being played. Of course, being the nice people that Laker's management are, instead of just issuing an immediate refund, they are more than happy to do me the favor of applying the credit towards next year's season tickets. Rolling Eyes You just gotta love a well oiled corporate money making machine, heh.

I didn't think that Traitors Gate was the right guess, but I had to try. What the real answer is I just don't know...
Back to top Go down
SuperEdy
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
SuperEdy

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:12 pm

It's The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft, but if you're so eager you can go next Lakerz Wink
Back to top Go down
http://superedy.awardspace.com/
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 am

that's very kind of you SuperEdy, thanks! It will take me an hour to crop some pics and upload them to the photo sharing service. Heh, knowing the way things go, just when I think I may have some pics that could stump a few peeps for a bit, someone is likely to guess the game within 5 minutes. lol! This game isn't nearly as obscure as the last one I threw out there (Blackout), but it is a game that I don't hear too much discussion over.

Edit: Okay, here goes! Pic #1 is unveiled so to speak. Now start scratching those heads... scratch Let me add that this pic (and the ones that follow as needed) have the user interface cropped out.

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 ZMysteryFirst

Edit 2: I'm going to bed, but I'll add another pic first. This is the same room but from a different viewpoint. Not sure if that helps or not. Laughing I'll see if I can access this site from work tomorrow to add more pics if necessary. Their darn internet filters keep me out from most of my favorite game sites/forums. If I am locked out, I'll update pics when I get home.

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 ZmysteryFirst2
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Wild guess...Eastern Mind???
Back to top Go down
SuperEdy
SuperEdy

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Strange pictures indeed, hopefully the whole game is not in wireframe mode scratch
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:20 am

Sorry GreyFuss, it's not Eastern Mind

SuperEdy, this is the only room in the game that has the "potential" to turn into this pseudo wireframe mode. The rest of the game uses normal style graphics.

Here is the next picture:

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 ZmysteryCavern

Edit: and the next pic......

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 ZmysteryNook

Next pic:

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 ZmysteryTree

And on to the next one....

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 ZmysteryEntrance

For anyone that's still unsure, this game released in the 2000-2005 range. Next pic if needed will be when I return from work tomorrow. Unfortunately (as I expected), I can't browse to this site at work.
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:57 pm

That looks like Journey To Wild Divine 2.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 am

HandsFree, that is absolutely correct! Journey to Wild Divine: Wisdom Quest is the game, and a very unique game it is.
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Have you played it? I saw the website is selling it for $99. Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 330941

Anyway:
Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 Guess8
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 am

Yes HandsFree, I just got done playing through both Wild Divine and the add-on Wisdom Quest. Both games are definitely on the pricey side, that's for sure. I liked the experience with both, but would give Wisdom Quest the nod for which one I liked better.

I would venture a guess as to the picture, but I have no clue. That seems to be the case 99% of the time...
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

HandsFree

Could this screen be from a Last Half of Darkness game? Maybe Shadows of the Servants?
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Not Last Half of Darkness. This game was made before 2000. I'll go looking for another screen.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:17 pm

I'll guess 'Shivers 2'.

It does look like a LHOD game though.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
HandsFree
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Sorry, not Shivers 2 either. Although (some of) the graphics look like LHOD/Shivers, the tone of this one is much lighter.
Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 Guess9
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

This one has me intrigued. scratch

SuperEdy, Gonchi, Bonsai ............ where are you?
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm

I still think I have seen the first screenshot but the second one I don't recognize at all. Maybe this was one of those games that I never finished.
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Actually I doubt you ever started it. It doesn't meet the criteria you mentioned in other threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm

I know what you mean GreyFuss. That first screenshot seems very familiar Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
SuperEdy
SuperEdy

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Well, I thought it was LHOD too, maybe Clandestiny scratch
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes, Clandestiny!
Back to top Go down
SuperEdy
SuperEdy

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Without the cartoon scenes it gives the wrong impression Very Happy

Next:
Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 F3b5150e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1   Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Screenshot Game - Take 1
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next