Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel    A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am

A new announcement has been posted at the Delaware St. John website. Also a download for a novel about Delaware St. John before the happenings of Midnight Manor.

You can find the announcement and download Here

Enjoy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel    A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

I played the first two Delaware St. John games and they were good, but...
They were first-person games! I'm a third-person game player all the way, just don't like the emptiness of not having a character to move, so never played the third game. Delaware always sounds to me like such a great hero to play so it is kinda sad, methinks, that he isn't on screen. Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel    A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

mindysue wrote:
I played the first two Delaware St. John games and they were good, but...

WHAT??? ...........I think I just saw pigs flying. Cool  A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel 532615
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel    A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 am

Those pigs must be flying way over my head, I don't get it, so please, GreyFuss, would you be so kind as to explain it to me? Thanx a heap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel    A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting - A Delaware St. John Novel
Page 1 of 1