Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FRANCINE
Wanderer's Apprentice

rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  Empty
PostSubject: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi all, i am stuck in RHEM 4 tram territory.. coming out of area where i captured red ball, looking for left railing with metal cylinder to drop red ball to raise bridge.. im ready to call it a day, so frustrating.. HELP!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi Francine and welcome to the Point

I will try to help you out. What area are you in. The West area is where you find the Red Ball. The North area is where you use it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi FRANCINE and welcome to Adventure Point Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
FRANCINE
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

i have just captured red ball. i am in tram at that area.. what do i do next.. how many stops do i go to open up north ??? i need a step by step walkthrough.. thanks, francine
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Have you been in the North Tram area yet?
Back to top Go down
FRANCINE
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I HAVE BEEN BACK AND FORTH.. SAVED THE GAME AT THAT POINT WHERE I RESTART.. MY SENSE OF DIRECTION IS NIL.. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A METAL CYLINDER FOR DAYS.. WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? THIS IS THE THING THAT YOU PUT THE RED BALL IN.. WHY DO I PLAY THESE RHEM GAMES???? THEY ALL HAVE BEEN MADDENING,BUT ADDICTING.... THANKS AGAIN, FRANCINE
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 pm

LOL

Click HERE for a map of the Tram area. Where you retrieved the red ball is on the left (west), You need to head for the area at the top (north) to use it. There you will find where it goes.
Back to top Go down
FRANCINE
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm

How far do i go? all the way to the statues?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

If you notice in the North map area where the statues are there are 2 walkways. You need to use the right walkway to get to use the ball. You will have to solve the puzzles there though to open the doors before you can proceed. All the clues are all in the area if I remember correctly. You are doing a fine job if you managed to solve the puzzle to get the red ball, that one was quite the challenge for me.
Back to top Go down
FRANCINE
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

SUCCESS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH... I DO RELY SOMETIMES ON WALKTHROUGHS.. AND FORUMS TO GET THROUGH GAMES OF THIS SORT.. IM ON MY WAY AGAIN.. THANK YOU!! I DO HOPE THERE WILL BE A RHEM5..
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm

You are welcome Francine. Knut has already stated that there will be many more Rhem games cheers
Back to top Go down
FRANCINE
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Fantastic.... rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  138296
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!    rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

rhem 4.. stuck looking for metal cylinder!!!
Page 1 of 1