Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help Conspiracies II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi Ang welcome to Intertrade Very Happy I'm the one one over in the corner scratch trying to figure out what to do Laughing

hats
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

Argh...No kidding. There are so many guesses on what to do in this game. Have you encountered the big Robot? I am trying to get it to drop a box and he keeps saying I must do something else first.
Would you happen to know what that may be? Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 C004

I will be in the other corner. Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 E088
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 am

Ang did you
Spoiler:

Yes there certainly are a lot of guesses you can make

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 am

GreyFuss are you at
Spoiler:

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 am

Yes I am at the Villa...(Finally)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:39 pm

GreyFuss
Spoiler:

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh the way I was trying to get in was a lot of wasted time. Finally found the way into Villa Noima.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:35 pm

To Rania......

MARCO
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 pm

I was feeling the same way before she finally appeared. When they finally appear see if you notice anything about Dimitris and the next time you see him. It's kind of funny made me laugh.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:12 pm

GreyFuss
I am at the
Spoiler:

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 am

Nevermind I'm on my way again

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 am

Finished the game and I must say that of all the games I have played, this game is the one that I have needed the most help with. Not because the puzzling was hard but because for a lot of the time I didn't know what my goal was and I ended up trying everything on everything since there wasn't an active cursor but I kept on. For those still playing or wanting to play there is a patch on the games web site that enables a hotspot indicator so to speak that will show you items you may need but not areas that you can interact with. It also addresses a few issues and possible dead ends. .PATCH I will give the first game another try (if I can put up with the crazy inventory or lack of it) because of my completion of this but it will have to wait as Black Mirror 3 is set to arrive today. There are 2 endings depending on a choice you make late in the game. I would have never been able to complete the game and would have given up on it long ago if it weren't for a support group going on over at GB including Anestis (Dimitris) one of the developers & Bert Jamin of Gamesover.com who was writing a walkthrough as he was playing with us. WALKTHROUGH in progress. There are some jockular outakes during the credits when your game is finished.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

GreyFuss the inventory in Conspiracies I is much easier to handle if you pick one place like in your apt and leave your inventory items there taking only what you think you might need at the time.

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
GreyFuss the inventory in Conspiracies I is much easier to handle if you pick one place like in your apt and leave your inventory items there taking only what you think you might need at the time.

jatshepsut

I did that on my first play...doesn't really make it easier just more tolerable since you would have to travel back and forth if you don't have what you need. I didn't get very far into the game the first time so maybe I am a little more tolerable now. Cool
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Can't find the hologram elevator. I am trying to get back to my room and I am in the fireplace room standing where the elevator was. helpppppp please. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Can't find the hologram elevator. I am trying to get back to my room and I am in the fireplace room standing where the elevator was. helpppppp please. Smile

With the erratic behavior of accessing the elevator from the top floor bar room I stopped using it. I always used the hanger bay elevators when I wanted to go up to the bar and if I wanted to go to the second floor rooms then I would use the interior elevator from the first floor.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 am

Thanks...Got the hologram ones to work..never did find an interior elevator on first floor. Anyway..I am moving forward. Smile Did you start the first one or start Black Mirror 3?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:36 am

The access for the elevator on the first floor
Spoiler:
Playing Black Mirror 3
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 pm

GF...

Spoiler:

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Ang...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Ang
Spoiler:

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm

GreyFuss

I am
Spoiler:

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Yes...I am way past that part. I need a drink so I am off to the bar. Wink
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Ang glad you are past that part and on your way to the bar cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 am

Found the right place. On my way again.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Conspiracies II   Need Help Conspiracies II - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help Conspiracies II
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next