Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". Empty
PostSubject: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm

A new adventure game by Pendulo Studios is on the works.... The only things known about the game are: 1) The name ("DAY ONE") and 2) a skinhead- game character Smile

I think it will be funded in a Kickstarter similar way, and it can be found in the following page. Needless to say that this game should become reality.... Smile

http://uk.lab.gamesplanet.com/
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

I see no indication that the character is a skinhead. Just hairless.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Well, that's actually what I meant.....hairless, but he looks like a cruel skinhead. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm

The game has difficulties reaching it's goal. The Games Planet Lab seems not to be the most popular solution for Crowdfunding.....Let's support this one, if we want it to be a reality....

http://www.lab.gamesplanet.com/dayone/

Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

If I read correctly from the earlier thread I assume that Ulule (which claims to be the leading crowdfunding platform in Europe) is handling the project. Sadly it doesn't look good even with a few adds I'd seen on cable TV. If my memory serves well I recall around 6% or so of goal a month ago and now only 13% with just 0ne more month to go... Sad
I do hope though that it doesn't mean the end for Pendulo.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

I just pledged the game, with 25 EUROS. Let's keep hopping. If we like the games Pendulo Studios gave us during the past years we just can't let go.

Back to top Go down
AdventFan
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 pm

New updates:
1) a sample of the game's soundtrack
2) soundtracks from the other Pendulo games
3) And finally, a new reward: the Summer Sale, which allows you to get a physical version of one of the backgrounds from the first Runaway. It comes with a certificate of authenticity, which includes a brief story about the background you have chosen. And as if that weren’t enough, it is signed by the whole team Wink
Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". 11-here-comes-summer-sale-89
Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". 11-here-comes-summer-sale-91
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Support! Support! Support! Cool
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 am

Keep up the good fight tsampikos, I hope they reach their goal. $280,000 left to go by September 9th...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".   Pendulo Studios'  "DAY ONE". Empty

Back to top Go down

Pendulo Studios' "DAY ONE".
Page 1 of 1