Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's talk Food!

Go down 
+3
hatshepsut
winfrey
Mystery Lover
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

Let's talk Food! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 am

LOL!!! I can dream....!!!!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 am

Speaking of which...Time for that steak!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 am

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:04 am

I like the big frito dip chips with chili

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 am

Me too!!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 am

Ok GreyFuss since you don't want to talk about your favorite food (we all know what it is anyway). Lets talk weight loss clinic. So what's your favorite weight loss clinic GF ? Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 am

LOL!! Ironically, he is on the treadmill watching Survivor pre-view week!

I'm watching it too, and posting during commercials!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 am

lol! So Surviver is on now ? So it is showing what is going to be on ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 am

Well just a sneak peak, not the real start. That is on Feb. 11th a thursday. It's showing which all stars came back, and the most famous moments, the tribal council area and the challenges that will be done.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 am

So if a person started watching it on Feb 11 they would be able to watch and know whats going on ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:49 am

Well, it's an All-Stars 2 so you wouldn't know the people, but the game is self explainitory. You must OutWit, Outplay, and Outlast the people around you. There are 2 tribes to start. There are usually 2 challenges, one for reward and one for immunity. The tribe that loses the immunity challenge has to vote off one of their own at tribal council. After this happens for a while, and both sides have voted people off throughout the weeks, the 2 tribes merge into one tribe. They must come up with a new name, and it is no longer team immunity they play for, it becomes individual immunity. The rewards get bigger and better as time goes on. Inbetween challenges, tribes need to make their own shelter and find their own food, and all the while be playing a social game. There are either 2 or 3 finalists at the end. After the tribes m erge, the people who get voted off become part of a jury who will decide the winner at the end.
Making allies you can trust is tricky and necessary to make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 am

So the immunity is something different each time or is it one objective ? Something that they are trying to obtain ? what is the social game >

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:14 am

If your team doesn't win the immunity challenge, that team takes a long hike to tribal council where the host ask them questions about why they lost the challenge and the tribe gets things off their chest about each other. Then a vote is taken, and whoever gets the most votes, goes home. Same with individual immuntity. The only person safe is the one wearing the individual immunity necklace. When it's team immunity, the whole team is safe, and the tribe that lost goes and one of them gets voted out.
The social game is, you need to try not to make enemies. How do you get to the end, voting people off that will make up a jury of 7 who you had a hand in putting them there. ( They are usually bitter ) What happens allot of the time is a strong player does the dirty work, and a so called nicer player who didn't anger anyone, rides the coat tails of the person who did. Then they win.
The Jury will look at how you played the game, how you helped around camp, and if you were good at challenges or not.
The reward challenges and immunity challenges are different each time, week to week. Sometimes they mental challenges, like puzzles, and sometimes physical or both.
At the end, the jury asks allot of tough questions and the finals have to give an account of how they played the game, and why they deserve a million bucks over the person sitting next to them. Then the host reads the final vote live at the finale and reunion.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:18 am

Just a suggestion

It may be helpful to Hatshepsut and any others intersested in the show to start a Survivor thread of its own ML. This way others will be able to see that there is a discussion about the show going on.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 am

Okay! I was going to do that when it starts, or do you think it's best to start one now? Either way works for me.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:22 am

Mystery Lover Feb 11th isn't that far off I think you could start it now. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 am

Okay, you got it!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:26 am

Thanks Mystery Lover. Now I guess we can get back on topic : food food food Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:47 am

Alright...back to topic, though I will be monitoriing the Survivor thread and MAY have to tune in this season. My dinner was superb....and I'm not a great cook! Steak so tender I didn't need a knife! Asparagus...cooked just right. Tomato...vine is the best when you can't get home grown. Baked potato...what can you say...you say Po TAY to I say Po Tah to. The merlot...Tall Poppy (Australian) excellent!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 am

Yummy I love asparagus. And baked potatoes with lots of butter and sour cream

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:03 am

Oh, a loaded baked potato is yummy!!! Why does all the food that taste so good have to be so bad for us??
But we can't gain weight talking about it, right?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 am

Not unless it makes us sooooo hungry, we pig out! 😢
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 am

LOL!!! Nothing in the house to pig out on!!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 am

I just went grocery shopping so there's plenty to pig out on! But I'm full from dinner, so I'm okay....at least for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

Good, then let's talk chocolate and peanutbutter.... YUMM!! ( It HAS to be Peter Pan Peanut Butter, of Course! Creamy )
My friend Christie gave me her recipe for chocolate peanut butter bars, and OMG!!! I made them with double the ingrediants so the pan was so heavy. They ate like a meal, they were so rich!! But SOOO Good!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Food!   Let's talk Food! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk Food!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next