Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:40 pm

lol..LK...I sure am planning on it...

Ommmm...'Hail the jewel in the lotus' Cool
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 pm

WOW...Ang

That has got to be the most perfect version of this game that I have seen. You can tell that Lakerz takes care of his games very well . You are one lucky collector. I wonder if you will be a different person after playing these?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 pm

A different person? Hey...what are you trying to say? pale

Yes Yes..It really is perfect..like new. Also was packaged with care to ship , like you do GF.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 am

Ang earlier today I found an old online adventure magazine and I was looking through the different copies. One of the ones I looked through had a review of The Journey to Wild Divine with screenshots. The screenshots were just beautiful. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am

Considering the age of the game, I found the graphics in Wild Divine to be eye pleasing and one of the game's strong suits. The add-on game 'Wisdom Quest' is the best one because the player can scroll the graphics 360 degrees. The first game was just static movement. I'm glad that AngDMC got the games in the same condition as when I sent them off. Smile

I never knew that Aaron Conner and Chris Jones were behind 'Amazon: Guardians of Eden'. I honestly don't remember too much about that game as I played it when it first came out. Boy, that must have been around 20 years ago?
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 am

Finally, after years on the lookout, I found the case of the rose tattoo for a price I can afford (9 pounds).
Asked the seller to ship it without the box though. Twisted Evil
For those of you with heart problems: it was the uninteresting (?) blue rerelease box.
Now I'm hoping it was worth the wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:00 pm

lakerz wrote:

never knew that Aaron Conner and Chris Jones were behind 'Amazon: Guardians of Eden'. I honestly don't remember too much about that game as I played it when it first came out. Boy, that must have been around 20 years ago?

I may be wrong about Aaron Conners but it is definitely one of Chris Jones earliest games if not the first. Even the interface is similar to his upcoming Tex Murphy games.

HandsFree, let us know what your impression of the game is.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Amazon Guardians of Eden was Chris Jones's sixth game the first game he was credited with was Echelon in 1988. I think the collaboration of Chris Jones and Aaron Conner's started in 1991 with Under a Killing Moon.

I didn't know about the blue box rerelease of The Rose Tattoo but I do have it in it's beautiful original big box.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 am

Just got these recently -

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Atlantis3desttreasureisland

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Thedigforgotten

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Testdrive3nacah

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Comer

The little computer propping the games up makes for a nice game holder, eh?
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Where did K5 go?? Neutral

Nice games...A boxed COMER..Good for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Nice big box of Comer K515. I particularly like that one because I think it is the only game box I have seen where the front and back of the box is exactly the same except in a different language. English/Japanese
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 pm

AngDMC wrote:
Where did K5 go?? Neutral

I'm right here, Ang - having been transformed into a new creature. Cool
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

New arrivals...I love them!

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 IMGP4529
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 IMGP4514
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Sweet Greyfuss !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Faust wrote:
Sweet Greyfuss !!!!!!!!

Ahem....are you hitting on me? Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 542331
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 pm

You would like that , wouldn't you !

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Very nice GF. ARGGG..I sold my Legacy Realm a long time ago and cant remember why..but sorry I did. Sad
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Very very nice finds GreyFuss. Just beautiful.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 am

Verry nice big boxes, GF! How many of these old big box games do you have now?

I've never heard of nor even saw these games in the stores 15 - 10 yrs. ago - what nice finds!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Too many to count AB but they each are beautiful in their own way
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Looky what I got. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 E058

I have been looking for these for a very long time.
Thanks to a dear friend who seeks out the treasures I long for.
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 C033

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 CIMG13971
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Very very very nice Ang Very Happy I bet you are doing the happy dance. The Secrets of the Luxor is such a beautiful box. U.F.O's wow that is a beautiful very rare one. Enjoy your new games Ang cheers

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Excellent Ang, They are beautiful big boxes. When you are done playing them can I have them? Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 380637
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:11 am

What??? A UFO game you have, Ang? Boy, oh, boy am I surprised! Is this an adventure game? Where/how did you get that UFO game, Ang? Wow oh wow - first you get Cassandra Galleries next you get UFO - I sure wish I could be as lucky as you, Ang!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:24 pm

What I like to call...Heaven Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 214561

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Scan0001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next