Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Gelert wrote:
Hats,

See your p.m's. Smile

Hat, did Gelert give you patches for Laith? Hat, may I please borrow your copy of Laith some time?

Just checked that ebay Italy listing for Laith again. It has a history of 1 bid (oh, how I hate to bid!) at 99 euros, but shipping is a whopping 32.00 euros!
Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:13 pm

It looks like more games will be coming my way - 1 from GameTZ, 1 from Jon Cooper at his Cyragon website (am planning to order this perhaps later today), hopefully 1 from Katbear at GB, and 1 d/l from Direct 2 Drive (bought this one a day or so ago).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Guess what happened today? Mom and my aunt went out to celebrate Mom's Day today, and on the way back home we shopped in the brick and mortar thrift store that we have in our backyard - boy, I never would have found these PC games (and I would have never knew what I would be missing out on) if I didn't ask the casher about where they kept the video games! So I went to where they had the video games and I found these 2, plus (and I'd never knew it if Mom hadn't told me) they were half price today!

Here's what I picked up at our T-store:

Journey to the Center of the Earth;

Atlantis 2

Last edited by K515 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Great lucky finds K515! Atlantis II is a really good game. Excellent in fact. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:16 am

Is that Atlantis II a sealed box ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:11 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Is that Atlantis II a sealed box ?

Yes, I believe so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello, Pointers - one of them came! It's Liath! I'll post a pic later tonight.

Here are the pics -btw Final Destination Secret of Larson's Folly arrived at our house today.

Liath;
Final Destination Secret of Larson's Folly
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks to a dear friend, my years of searching for a perfect boxed ARK OF TIME has come to an end. It looks brand spankin new. Happy Days. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 A114
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Ark of Time cheers nice one Ang. Did you get the Dice version or the KOEI version ? Both boxes are beautiful. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 927807

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:49 pm

hi Hats..Niether. This is by Interplay. The picture is the same as the Dice version though.The box is in 2 pieces. The top lifts off of the bottom. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

AngDMC wrote:
hi Hats..Niether. This is by Interplay. The picture is the same as the Dice version though.The box is in 2 pieces. The top lifts off of the bottom. Smile

I want to see it! Pleeeeeease Ang, pretty pleeeeeeeease! Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 198661
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:43 pm

LOL...Gelert. Here it is. Smile

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 CIMG13042-400x300 Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 CIMG1307-400x300
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:04 pm

That is seriously COOL! I haven't seen that 2-part box before.

Now I must add it to my hunt-it-down list! lol!

Last edited by Gelert on Fri May 21, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:14 am

Oooo, Ang! God must really be blessing you! I recall a month of so ago you were saying "if I wanted to let go of my Ark of Time and trade" b/c you wanted Ark of Time so very bad - yes, God must be really blessing you by letting you get your new Ark of Time! And my Ark of Time looks like your box does - but mine is a Dice version, a pure DOS game. What OS does your AOT require, Ang?

Anyway, here's a pic of a game I got when I traded L&O Criminal Intent

Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Gelert wrote:

Now I must add it to my hunt-it-down list! lol!

That list on my end seems to keep growing. Smile

K..This is also DOS. I have a list of games I would like to collect. Some of the games are out there , I do see them but I will not pay an insane price for them. It has to be reasonable or it isn't fun at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:32 pm

I have the KOEI version of Ark of Time. The top of my box lifts off from the bottom also. My version looks like this:

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 1144423610-00b Smile

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Very cool Hats. I am still keeping an eye out for that version also. I have a thing for same game different box shots. Smile
Here is a new find . A sealed shrink wrapped boxed Tender Loving Care. I don't have to open it because I have the dvd version. Wink
I also included a shot of Cassandra Galleries that I didn't include with the post at the time. Very Happy

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 CIMG1308-500x400
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:00 am

Wow Lady Pharaoh...that version of the Ark of Time is one of the hardest to find games there is and to find one in its original box is even rarer. I might also note that the Koei release is the only one I believe that was made for Windows 95 as the others were pure Dos.

Miss Ang that is a beautiful game box and I believe that your InterPlay release came with a colored manual whereas the Dice version was a black/grey and white manual. At least all the ones I have seen are like that.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:33 am

Right you are GreyFuss. I feel very fortunate that I was able to obtain it in it's perfect beautiful box. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 am

JUst installed and tested my FD Larson's Folly on my netbook tonight - it runs ok.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Here are a couple of new arrivals...pay particular attention the the bottom left hand of each big box...what do you think? These aren't going to last too long here at GF Castle. I am sure there will be some collectors interest soon.

scratch Funny....I thought I was done with all the collection stuff a while ago...I guess I am still a sucker for a good deal Rolling Eyes

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 IMGP3788
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 IMGP3791
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Very, VERY nice GreyFuss.

I had no idea the DVD version of Reah came in a big box version ............. and blue too! Drool!! Laughing

I have the plastic case version ......... and it's red. Sad
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm

GreyFuss I think once a collector always a collector Smile

Beautiful finds

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
GreyFuss I think once a collector always a collector Smile

Same here - [drool, slurp]

**K515 goes digging for potential Reah sellers/traders at all her favorite Internet sites, including Amazon and ebay**
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:19 pm

I have the blue CD ROM version of Reah in the JC.

hats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next