Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island Empty
PostSubject: Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island   Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Frogwares' latest Casual Adventure, Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island, has been released and is available for download. If you like the look of this new Casual Adventure, click on any of the Frogwares' game pictures on the forum Home page. Frogwares Development Studio is one of Adventure Point's partners so, at the same time, you'll be supporting Adventure Point.

Here's a review (courtesy of Golden T Studios), and a few screenshots;

Secret Mission - The Forgotten Island Game Review

Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island is an adventure puzzle game that explores the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle. Help research scientist Chanel Flores explore an island that mysteriously appeared in the ocean, and discover the secrets that it has kept hidden for centuries!

A mysterious island has suddenly appeared in the Bermuda Triangle, and the US military has sent Chanel Flores to investigate. Unfortunately for the scientist, her plane's systems start to malfunction as she nears the island, and crashes onto the island! Luckily Chanel manages to parachute to safety and lands on the island pretty much unharmed. So begins her adventure of exploring the island and trying to get back to her ship.

As Chanel explores the island, she starts to discover that there's a mysterious force at work there, and that the island has appeared and disappeared over a few centuries (which is apparently due to a phenomenon known as the Hutchison Effect). Entwined in this mystery is a story of doomed forbidden love and a mystical shamanistic power. Your task is to help Chanel unravel these mysteries and help her escape the island.

The first thing that you will notice as you start playing The Forgotten Island is the video quality of the game. Unlike most casual games, this game can actually support very high screen resolutions and looks really clean and sleek (works great on my 1920x1200 LCD). And it doesn't hurt that the artwork in the game is very crisp and top-notch as well!

Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island 16cffc54 Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island 41c98b94 Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island 1e698845 Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island F416a4b8
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island   Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Gelert thank you. Those screen shots are just stunning. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island   Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 am

I thought I recognized those screenshots and sure enough, I already played this game last month and it was a fairly nice game. Not a rave, but worth playing, or so it seemd to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island   Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
Page 1 of 1