Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? Empty
PostSubject: Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???   Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 am

Looks like Alkis has closed the doors on Atropos Studios and making games. Found him selling the remainder of his stock for Diamonds in the Rough on Ebay and this is what he says.
Quote :
I was the legal owner of the now obsolete company Atropos Studios that produced this game. I'm selling the remaining games, all new in their DVD case. I ship worldwide by Hellenic (Greek) Post Office, buyer pays shipping costs

http://cgi.ebay.com/Diamonds-in-the-Rough-PC-adventure-game_W0QQitemZ230417609558QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a5f5b356
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???   Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 am

This does seem to be the case. This is posted on his website.

December 29, 2009

As of today, Atropos Studios ceases to exist for reasons beyond our will. Thanks to everyone who supported us. Note that Diamonds in the Rough is still being sold on E-bay at a low price.

This is sad news. I wish you all the best in the future Alkis. And hopefully at sometime you will be able to open another company and continue to bring us games.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
danyboy
Wanderer's Apprentice
danyboy

PostSubject: Re: Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???   Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am

Very sad indeed! Good luck Alkis!

CU

danyboy Smile
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???   Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

That is sad to read. I hate to see the small independent company close it's doors. I wish him luck in the future. Hope he is alright.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???   Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm

This is a big shame. After dithering for ages, I finally bought Diamonds In The Rough a couple of months ago. I'd always been tempted, but never plunged until then.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???   Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???
Page 1 of 1