Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Alone in the Dark is now available for purchase at GOG. Alone in the Dark 2 and 3 are a free added bonus with purchase of Alone in the Dark.

Alone in the Dark

The grand-daddy of survival horror genre
Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's universe, where ancient evils of unimaginary power play with human lives

A suspicious suicide. A chilling curse. A malevolent power. Finally, a wicked dark secret. This is Derceto, a legendary Louisiana mansion where, against your better judgment, you're drawn into a world of shadows to explore the darker side of Jeremy Hartwood's imagination.

Despite a paralyzing sense of personal danger, your quest for truth drives you to investigate the old house. But, you didn't know that, by entering Derceto, you'll be plunged into the daily nightmare that was Jeremy Hartwood's life. You weren't prepared for the torturous howls that resound from deep within its halls. You didn’t foresee the shadowy corridors that seemingly have no end. You couldn't anticipate the brooding, gloom-filled rooms, the pervasive weight of dread, the heavy sense of evil that gills the atmosphere and the very house itself.

Had you known, you might have refused this task. But alas, you accepted, and now you must make your way through this spine-tingling adventure alone... and in the dark.

You can find the game for purchase Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Alone in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone in the Dark   Alone in the Dark EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm

I got an email notice about this , this morning . Interesting !
Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark
Page 1 of 1