Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  Empty
PostSubject: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:08 pm

I doubt anyone can help me, but I figure I will give it a whirl. I played a game, many years ago, ...probably about 10 years ago, ...that was (I believe) a game that from an advertising site, (i.e. coca cola, pepsi, yogurt or chocolate). All I remember is that the girl had blonde hair, it was a really long game, and in fact, i don't even remember if I finished it. The best thing I can remember is that she was by a pool and there was a frog in the pool. It was freeware. I would love to download or play that game again, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was or what product produced it. Does this ring a bell with anyone?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:28 pm

mbday630 about 10 years Coke offered as a promotional the game Alanna. Could this be the game you are thinking of ? I don't know of any download sites for game but it does show up on ebay freqently.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Hatsheput, you are a genius! I am pretty sure that is the game I was talking about. Wow. I see on Mystery Manor they have it for a download and I will try to see if I can get it working. At least I am pretty sure what game it was.... at least, ....that is one that I played a long time ago and not sure if it is the one I was thinking of, but, it sounds close.

after looking at the walkthrough for the game I can see it is not the one that I was thinking of. I did play this game, many many years ago and enjoyed it though.

the girl I am thinking of had blonde hair in a ponytail, 3rd person and she was by a town with a pond or pool outside of the town with a frog in it that kept jumping around. I really can't remember more than that. thanks for the suggestion though.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:10 pm

You are welcome mbday630, I'm sorry it wasn't the right game. I'll keep thinking and maybe someone else will have a suggestion.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:18 pm

mbday630 wrote:
Hatsheput, you are a genius! .

Yep..That's our she king...she rocks!! XO
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Thanks Ang Smile xo

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?    maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?  Empty

Back to top Go down

maybe you can help me figure out what game I played?
Page 1 of 1