Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody played Armikrog yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Anybody played Armikrog yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 am

Just curious to hear opinions. I have not heard too much about this game since it got released. Looks decent, I'm sure I'll pick up a copy on Steam at some point. I wonder how well it is selling?
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:22 pm

I backed the game on Kickstarter but haven't played it yet. I have to hook up my new iMac first, but that won't happen until the Autumn Challenge is finished over at AG. I have to clear a space in my spare room to set up this one, which I'll continue to use for older games and programs that won't work in the new OS.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:58 pm

I keep wondering what in the world does Armikrog mean? I don't have a clue what this game could be about, therefore I'm not too interested in it, so far.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:44 am

I don't know what Armikrog means either, but the game is the spiritual successor to 'The Neverhood' which is a game many classic adventure game fans put in their top 10 list.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:44 pm

I never played The Neverhood, but I remember reading about it some years ago. I am thinking that maybe it was a role-playing game, which would be why I never played it since I don't like role-playing games, I find them boring. Or maybe it was some other reason why I didn't play it because the title does intrigue me. Howsomever, Armikrog doesn't catch my interest as a title.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:49 am

The Neverhood is a pure adventure game with very clever/charming claymation style graphics.

Armikrog has the same great graphic style, but from the reviews I have read the game play itself leaves something to be desired. A couple big flaws in the game lead to frustration (again from what I've read).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody played Armikrog yet?   Anybody played Armikrog yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody played Armikrog yet?
Page 1 of 1