Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play

Go down 
+2
Gelert
GreyFuss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play Empty
PostSubject: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am

After having played everything I have been interested in or have on hand, there are too games that I haven't got. I am willing 2 buy or to trade or both for these two. These games are for Mature audiences only.

Riana Rouge Link FOUND
In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play 969305430-00

GAG: An Impotent Mystery Link
In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play 1144771606-00

Last edited by GreyFuss on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 am

I thought you could still buy Riana Rouge from the publishers (?).

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 am

I tryed to buy from Gillian Bonner and didn't hear from her for a week. I had to get PayPal to give me a refund and right after that her web site and that of Black Dragon Publishing seemed to disappear. Are they back?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 am

The website to Riana Rouge is a deadlink and the domain for riana rouge is for sale. The company that produced the game doesn't seem to have it for sale either.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tigerrag
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 pm

[b] I can't for the life find it now but did you say you wanted Blue Ice? have you ever tried to play it? it is really weird Wink
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Hi tigerrag!

A big welcome from all of us to the forums! cheers

I knew I'd tempt you to post eventually! Wink

Isn't Blue Ice the one that nobody has ever managed to complete? Wasn't it a competition game, or something?

Gelert. flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
tigerrag
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm

I didn't get that far into it - it made my brain hot - really really strange - scratch
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Tigerrag

Welcome To The Point cheers

I had been looking for Blue Ice but managed to get a copy and I expect it to arrive in a few weeks. Don't know when I will get into playing it as I have a handful of other games that are higher on the list to be played.

I have also acquired a copy of Riana Rouge to play from a good friend of mine. So as it stands now there is only one game left out of all adventure games that were ever made for me to get and play. That game is still GAG: An Impotent Mystery
Back to top Go down
tigerrag
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am

thank you - and oooooh I had Gag too but didn't play that one - has anybody tried Eve? (another weird one) sunny
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
So as it stands now there is only one game left out of all adventure games that were ever made for me to get and play.

In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play 4

Where have I heard that before...... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:46 pm

winfrey wrote:
Quote :
Where have I heard that before...... scratch

I wonder scratch lol!

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play 3

No, Really! This time I am telling you the truth!... No, Really!
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
I have also acquired a copy of Riana Rouge to play from a good friend of mine. So as it stands now there is only one game left out of all adventure games that were ever made for me ....

Gee, aren't you special. Twisted Evil

Seriously though, just out of curiousity what magnitude of a number would this be? :?:
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi Camaro

Quote :
Gee, aren't you special. Twisted Evil

Seriously though, just out of curiousity what magnitude of a number would this be?
:?:

Actually I feel quite the opposite. I do feel fortunate to have had this adventure experience all these years but unfortunate that there is nothing left (except for a few new releases) that interests me. And if by "Magnitude of a number" you mean how many I have played then, as of today, that number stands at 366 games played.

P.S. You wouldn't by chance have a copy of GAG sitting around, would you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play   In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search of the Last 2 Games I need to Play
Page 1 of 1