Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YeliOrog
Wanderer's Apprentice
YeliOrog

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game Empty
PostSubject: Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game   Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 2:53 pm

For years I imagined making a completely FMV interactive story/puzzle game (think Myst but made entirely with videos). Last year I finally got around to figuring out how to make the game mechanics work, and little by little put together Yeli Orog. The game takes place in Asturias, Spain and was filmed in various locations there.

Quote :
Yeli Orog is a FMV adventure game about an immense archaeological discovery: A bizarre stone tablet written in the Celtiberian language found buried underneath an ancient dolmen in northern Spain. The inscription written on the tablet tells a ghoulish tale believed to be the Celtiberian origin myth.

You play the role of Johnny Robin, an archaeologist sent to Asturias, Spain to assist in the recovery of Celtiberian remains. Upon arrival to Asturias you find yourself unexpectedly transported to an alien world, experiencing first-hand the terrifying story written on the ancient tablet.

If you are a fan of Myst-like games, interactive stories with puzzle elements, and FMV games, I think you will appreciate Yeli Orog.

Here is the steam page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/886270/Yeli_Orog/

Itch.io page:
https://yeliorog.itch.io/yeli-orog

Here is the trailer:

Some in-game screenshots:
Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game 30bCa6q

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game AgyQoWK

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game ZNqe9dZ

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game MGwjRqF

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game Ax3Ny6C

Last edited by YeliOrog on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game   Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:13 pm

It looks pretty cool! I hope you sell a lot of copies and so can keep developing these types of games.
Back to top Go down
YeliOrog
Wanderer's Apprentice
YeliOrog

PostSubject: Re: Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game   Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:13 am

lakerz wrote:
It looks pretty cool!  I hope you sell a lot of copies and so can keep developing these types of games.

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I hope to make another game soon with an upgraded camera (I used a GoPro to make Yeli Orog).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game   Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeli Orog - a FMV adventure game
Page 1 of 1