Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)

Go down 
+5
Ugur
hatshepsut
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
Gelert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) Empty
PostSubject: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 am

A good friend dropped me an Email today to tell me that his website is alive and kicking once more.

After a two year spell in hibernation, Ugur Sener's wonderful Adventure Lantern website is up and running again.

What's more, there's a brand new edition of the Adventure Lantern magazine available for download - the first in over TWO YEARS!

The July 2010 issue features up to dat reviews and is introduced on Adventure Lantern as follows:

Introducing the new format for the magazine, the issue has the following reviews:
- Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage
- Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
- Alabama Smith in Escape from Pompeii
- Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Be sure to check it out. It's great to see Adventure Lantern back again. Smile

Adventure Lantern

One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) 874c5ac8
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

Very cool!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 am

I'm glad to see Adventure Lantern is active again. I've always enjoyed their reviews and screenshots.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:52 am

Excellent news Very Happy The new issue looks great. Thanks for letting us know.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Ugur
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 am

Thank you so much for spreading the word Gelert.

And thanks to everyone for all the kind remarks. It's great to have your support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventurelantern.com
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am

I have really missed Adventure Lantern magazine . I am thrilled that you are up and running again Ugur. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Gelert, I have missed this site-- good to know it is up and running again!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Three and a half years ago, when I began planning how I was going to 'build' Adventure Point, Ugur was one of very few Adventure website owners who gave me genuine encouragement to carry through my ideas, saying that he'd love to see another Adventure games website. Another 'new kid on the block' rather than seeing Adventure Point as a competitor.

If it hadn't been for the advice offered by Cindy at Mystery Manor, Ugur at Adventure Lantern and, to some extent, Randy at Just Adventure, Adventure Point may have just remained 'an idea'.

Lots of others helped with helpful comments as I went along with the build, but it was mainly those three folks that kept me inspired to plough on with the project.

By the way, Ugur, it was your website that made me want to give Adventure Point a fun-looking, colourful 'feel'. I've always been a sucker for the colours and 'lantern' banner of your website. "Lush!" as my kids would say. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 am

That's great, thank you Gelert. I'll have to check it out further when I get some time sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Igor Hardy
Wanderer's Apprentice
Igor Hardy

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 pm

I was too worried about AL's hibernation. Good to see them back.
Back to top Go down
http://hardydev.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)   One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o) Empty

Back to top Go down

One of our favourite Adventure games websites is 'awake again'! :o)
Page 1 of 1