Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Memento Mori may have to wait , because I may be going back to Vista . I would like to play Tree Of Life . Riddle Of The Tomb is another on my "to play " pile , along with Dragon Age : Origins & Bioshock 2. What I'm looking to do , is get a 2nd hard drive , & use Vista as a primary , then put XP on the 2nd drive , to play my older games on .
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm trying to play Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny but finding it boring, don't know why. Not as bad as I found Memento Mori which I gave up on fairly early, although I still have the game and maybe I'll try it again some day. I played Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life and it was okay, but not as good as the first one: The Scorpio Ritual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:41 pm

For the past couple of weeks or so I've been playing Symbiocom on my netbook when I go to Barnes and Noble's little cafe, the mall, or to Panera Bread cafe . Before that I was playing Ark of Time, but now Ark of Time is on hold until I finish another game, or I might take the time out to finish it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:44 pm

K515 I have edited out your location. It just really isn't a good idea to include your location in a public forum.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:31 am

THanks for editing to protect me, Hat - I appreciate it.

Just finished Symbiocom this afternoon in the cafe at Barnes & Noble. Now I'll have to decide what to play next!

There's a lot that I forgot that I saw in this game since I last played it about 8 years ago under Win 98SE on the old CTX PC that I gave away last year. The only things I recalled seeing from 8 yrs ago was exploring the IST Rident, and exploring Symsyn, and attacking a drone with a pipe - my memory banks leave much to be desired - and Mom says that I have a computer-brain!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:14 am

The Filmmaker, a game that so far is very well done. If you like The 7th Guest I would think you will like this game.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

I finished my Black Mirror re-play . I just started Dracula : Origin . I should squeeze Memento Mori in after that .
Back to top Go down
Magoozelle
Wanderer's Apprentice
Magoozelle

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm playing Syberia 2. I'm still near the beginning.

Tales of Monkey Island really picked up after the first two episodes. I'm now looking forward to the next "season" or whatever it is they call different sets of episodic games. But those first two episodes... yowza. They were pretty rough, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm

GreyFuss are you enjoying the Filmmaker ?

Faust hope you enjoy Dracula Origin. I really enjoyed it.

Magoozelle are you enjoying Syberia II ? I liked Syberia I & II very much.

I haven't started a new game yet but I think the Arrangement is going to be my next play.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Resumed Ark of Time for a bit this afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Resumed Zork Nemesis after several months' intermission.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:36 am

I'm now playing The Arrangement. Only just started and don't know what's going on yet.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:45 am

Just finished Oakhaven Plantation that was created by Ghost Lady at Mystery Manor.net.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:09 am

I played Oakhaven Plantation not to long ago and enjoyed it very much.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:42 am

I recently finished a non-adventure game called 'World of Goo' and found it very fun after a bit of a learning curve. The music especially stood out to me. Sometimes inspiring, sometimes mellow, always excellent. I think next I'll tackle the Casebook games.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:44 am

I played StarLite Moon's 'Incident At Roanoke' yesterday, and had lots of fun with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Gelert I thought you would enjoy the sense of humor in Incident At Roanoke. I know I'm never going to hear Sounds like a plan in the same way again Laughing

Finished The Arrangement last night.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:31 pm

I just finished Dracula Origin . Loved it !! I have Memento Mori & The Lost Crown on deck . I know I said I should sqeeze in Memento Mori, but I've got an itch to play a dark game !
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:09 am

Still Haven't finished the last timed event in the Filmmaker I am very deep into Black Mirror 2 right now. Both of which I am enjoying very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:06 am

Playing more of Ark of Time, finishing up at the Caribbean, ready to embark on the Avon trip.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:23 pm

I am playing the Filmmaker, but I am so tempted to load up Black Mirror 2 also.

**Edit**..Ok ok..I couldn't stand it any longer. Black Mirror was sitting on my desk still in the packaging.So yep..loaded it up and I am hooked. I am also into the Filmmaker so I will have to go back and forth..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:20 am

Today I played Ark of Time - played up to the part where I'm at the church in Avon and I'm in the crypt at the bottom of the church.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:24 am

Ang can we take it that you are enjoying both games very very much ? Very Happy

Is Black Mirror II living up to your expectations ? Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:54 am

I am I am I am Very Happy It is It is It is cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:04 am

I'm so glad you are enjoying the games Ang What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 7

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next