Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:04 am

Do I detect a slight note of enthusiasm there, Ang? lol!
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:36 am

I as well have Black Mirror 2 loaded and ready. I remembered that I was never able to play the original game and so I guess that now is the best time and reason for giving it another go. (almost finished Ch 1 I think) I know, I know, sometimes it's just the principle of the thing you know. What a Face
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:50 am

Hope you enjoy the game Camaro Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 am

Just started playing The Lost City of Malathedra. Nice little game so far Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 am

I'm enjoying The Secret of Da Vinci: The Forbidden Manuscript. Several of Kheops' games have been ported to the Mac platform as downloads, and I'm in gaming heaven.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Oh, I enjoyed that one Lady K...and the folks at Kheops are very good at assisting with technical issues. I was having serious pixelation issues when I started the game. My video card is an ATI Mobility Radeon. The tech at Kheops gave me instructions on what to disable in the video card to remove the pixelation. (Unfortunately I had to upgrade to a non-HP supported video driver with the catalyst control panel to do it. But it worked! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm

I am into a replay of The Black Mirror. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten until after I finished Black Mirror 2
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Finished The Lost City of Mathedra last night. It was a nice little game. I enjoyed playing it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Finished my replay of Black Mirror. I enjoyed the replay very much.

Also just finished, very quickly, Black Circle

Started Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island......uninstalled

Started Return to Mysterious Island 2......uninstalled

Don't know what I will play now.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 pm

You will find something Greyfuss , I'm sure of it ! At the moment , I'm having a very interesting conversation with Sherlock Holmes ! I'm also playing the pc version of Assassin's Creed .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Just finished the first Black Mirror chapter 1 a few days ago. Today I started chapter 2.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 pm

K515 I added a spoiler tag to your post just to be on the safe side.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Suvek
Wanderer's Apprentice
Suvek

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi Newcomer here Smile
Finished Black Mirror 2 a couple of days ago and... expected more. I didn't like the main character much (that acually applies to some other characters as well) and unfortunately Czech dub is not good at all in this game Sad Black Mirror 1 on the other hand is much better game thanks to great dub.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi Suvek! Welcome to Adventure Point. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 506268

That's a shame about BM2. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Can you tell me . . . . Did you get the welcome message I sent you my private messaging (and by Email)?

Just wondering, because I always send a private message and an Email to new members, but the messages are rarely ever opened. So, I'm not sure that they get through to the new members.

Anyway ................ Hi! What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 907976
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Suvek
Wanderer's Apprentice
Suvek

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Gelert wrote:

Hi Suvek! Welcome to Adventure Point. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 506268
That's a shame about BM2. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Thanks Very Happy I hope BM2 characters at least sound better in English version.

About your message - Yes received both PM and email (for some reason just now... probably something wrong with my email client auto updating). Theres just a small problem with the link to "Introduce yourself" topic that doesnt seem to work in email (because it is BB code link?).
Also theres no popup window when new PM arrives. Is that correct? "Preferences" page suggest there should be such warning window.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi Suvek. Yes, there should be a pop-up window. That's probably why many people don't read the p.m..

I know for a fact that other websites using this forum software have the same problem. It appears to be inherent.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi Suvek and What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 506268

Sorry to hear that your play of Black Mirror 2 wasn't as good as expected. I also thought Black Mirror 1 was very good and enjoyed it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 am

Going to give Treasure Hunter a try

Hi Suvek and Welcome. I enjoyed my play of Black Mirror 2 although I found it to be a tad bit easy and a little bit of hand holding but not as much as most of the new releases of late. I hope that I enjoy part 3 as much and they will give a third choice of gameplay difficulty. In this one you had the option to choose Easy or Normal Mode. I would be looking for a Hard Mode to be added which omits the hand holding and verbal directions. The puzzles followed and pertained to the story very well as did the first game (again a lot better than most of the games of late). I just finished a replay of the first game because I forgot so much.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 am

Hi Suvek ..Welcome to AP. I am still playing Black Mirror 2 and am enjoying it so far.
I am also still playing The Filmmaker and the new Nancy. I have others loaded too.When I get a new game, sometimes I have to load it and just take a peek. I know..right? Rolling Eyes It is taking a bit of time to play them....this life thing keeps interupting my game time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am

I'm now playing Beneath a Steel Sky.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 am

GreyFuss wrote:
I enjoyed my play of Black Mirror 2 although I found it to be a tad bit easy and a little bit of hand holding but not as much as most of the new releases of late.
Hi Greyfuss, did you play Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper? If so, how does it compare to BM2 in terms of hand holding? SH made me want to cover my ears with all its 'lets go to the police station'...
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

HandsFree wrote:
GreyFuss wrote:
I enjoyed my play of Black Mirror 2 although I found it to be a tad bit easy and a little bit of hand holding but not as much as most of the new releases of late.
Hi Greyfuss, did you play Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper? If so, how does it compare to BM2 in terms of hand holding? SH made me want to cover my ears with all its 'lets go to the police station'...

Hi HandsFree

In my opinion Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper had
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 pm

HandsFree, I agree with GreyFuss regardiong the Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper-hand holding. I have not played BM2 yet, but I am also not as good as GreyFuss when it comes to playing games and still I found I was saying "Let me think and do it" through out the Sherlock game-Jack the Ripper. I was surprised that it held your hand and directed you sooooooo much more than any of their other games.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 pm

I had a weak moment and instead of playing Treasure Hunter I chose not to wait for the disk release of 15 Days and opted for the, I want it now, download, I am about half way through it andI am sorry I did. On the other hand I actually saved $10 with the download vs the imported disk version that I had had preordered

You are too modest my dear Winfrey, you have a tremendous amount of experience with these games. After starting late in playing adventure games you have gain so much in the last few years and are now a veteran just like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Actually I really enjoyed Sh vs JTR. I liked the strict sense of focus without sidetracking where everything plays out in one environment. I even didn't mind that the puzzles were easy, but I was very surprised the reviews didn't mention all those spoilers (at least I don't remember that).
I had hoped it would be possible to hide all the spoilers under a hint button or an easy mode or something like that, but it looks like most players like it the way it is.

Anyway, if the hand holding isn't that extreme in Black Mirror 2, I'll probably give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next