My friends on GB still never said whether I should wait out my offer of $15 (for A New Beginning PC game, which has a Buy It Now for $20), or click on the buy it now button b/c so far, the seller still hasn't responded to my offer.
It's been almost 24 hours since I made that offer yesterday morning - so, what do you guys say - should I click on the buy it now button regardless of the remaining 20+ hours waiting for the seller to respond, or should I wait until my offer expires?
The only reason I'm asking in the first place is b/c there's only 2 of that game available on ebay, and neither Half.com, nor Amazon has it, and Dave at Interact does not have it in stock, and I'm afraid if I wait someone else might buy both copies and I'll be out of luck all because I had to wait out an offer I made to buy it.
P.S. What will happen if I click on the buy it now button now instead of waiting another 24 hours until my offer expires?
I'm starting to have the feeling that the seller is ignoring my offer - that's may be why they never responded.