Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventure's Index.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Adventure's Index. Empty
PostSubject: Adventure's Index.   Adventure's Index. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

In the following link is hosted the "Adventures Index". It is a huge Adventure games database, where all adventure games since the year 1984 are listed by year or letter, and also (if available) patches,pics,reviews, critic from the site owner. It is a greek database but there is also a Language selection on the left side under the Youtube Button near a google sign. The english language is the first one listed ("Αγγλικά" = "Agglika"="english" in greek). Try it! I am very satisfied with it! It is very detailed and it even lists the canceled games, games of unknown release date, games which will be soon published etc.

http://adventures-index2.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

Adventure's Index.
Page 1 of 1