Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ScummVM supports Blue Force!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

ScummVM supports Blue Force! Empty
PostSubject: ScummVM supports Blue Force!   ScummVM supports Blue Force! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 pm

As stated in the Website of ScummVM, the next release of the popular emulator will have support for "BLUE FORCE". The Police Quest similar game from Tsunami Media, which was actually created by Jim Walls, the creator of the Police Quest Series, after he stopped working for Sierra on Line.

Here is information about this great, but not so famous Adventure of 1993.

http://www.scummvm.org/news/20111219/

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/blue-force
Back to top Go down
thedude
Wanderer's Apprentice
thedude

ScummVM supports Blue Force! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScummVM supports Blue Force!   ScummVM supports Blue Force! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:45 am

Awesome. I'm still amazed how the Scumm community go out of their way to support super old games.

Anyway, I remember playing this. You can literally kill anyone you want and die dozens of ways. The randomness is a reason enough to play.

Now I just have to go find it.....
Back to top Go down

ScummVM supports Blue Force!
Page 1 of 1