Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back Empty
PostSubject: Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back   Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 pm

A new freeware Space Quest game is since the 22nd of December available. It is called Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back, it's big (around 300 MB) and looks very nice! Go grab it from the official Website at:

http://www.sqvsb.com/download
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back   Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks for letting us know tsampikos. The game looks very nice Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back   Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 pm

I saw a screenshot of this game on another forum and I like it, but I first would like to hear from someone who has actually played it before I make up my mind whether or not to try it.
Back to top Go down
mjomble
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back   Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

mindysue wrote:
I saw a screenshot of this game on another forum and I like it, but I first would like to hear from someone who has actually played it before I make up my mind whether or not to try it.

Hi, I'm not allowed to post external links since my account is new, but there are several reviews of the game out on the internet you can check.
The project's website has links to two of them and the Reception section of the wikipedia page for "Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back" has more.
Hope you decide to play it Smile
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back   Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi mjomble and Welcome to our forums.

Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back 506268

Check out the General Comments section for a welcome message and hello .... as is customary 'round these parts. LOL!

- Great name by the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back   Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Quest: Vorhaul strikes back
Page 1 of 1