Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)

Go down 
+21
winfrey
emmanuel5
Gonchi
Taio
mindysue
Mullane
AlienBZ
gruefeeder
HandsFree
Ugur
Jen
Camaro
Lady Kestrel
jkeerie
mbday630
GreyFuss
AngDMC
Faust
lakerz
hatshepsut
Gelert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Haven't done much on it other than upgrade to Windows 7 Pro. Compared to my HP pavilion, this is actually a lot lighter and incredibly quiet!!! Also, I haven't noticed any heat yet...again compared to my HP. I've got a lot to learn about Windows 7 and customizing this thing. Think it's going to be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Best of luck with it ! I'm probably going to go the Win 7 route, just as soon as a service pack is released . Actually, what I plan on, is a second hd for XP, run my older games on it. The primary drive will be for Vista/Win 7 .
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Very nice jkeerie. Smile

Today I got all in big boxes:

Entombed Enhanced
Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses
Traitors Gate
Comer
Outcast

In sealed big boxes I got:

Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles
Conspiracy (aka KGB)
Jack Orlando Directors Cut

Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Very nice JK...How exciting. I am excited and it isn't even mine.You are going to have so much fun!! cheers

Hats...you go!! What great finds. Comer in a box is hard to find. It took me awhile but I did find it. (So now I can sell the one I have in a jewel case.) Have fun with all your fabulous goodies. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 131224
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am

Thanks Ang I will have fun with all the goodies. I have a sealed Comer also. Strangely it took longer to find the open box than it did the sealed box scratch I'm glad you got the box too. I just love that Comer box Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 104134

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 am

Come on Lady Pharaoh...I don't believe a word of it. We want the enjoyment of seeing your boxes too, lets see some pictures....Stingy , keeping it all to yourself. Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 542331
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 am

GreyFuss Laughing ok ok I'll stop being stingy and take some pictures to show you. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 am

Wow! What nice finds, Hat! Congrats on your new games!

And Congrats JK on your new laptop! I'm sure you'll have loads and loads of fun with it!

And Ang, I'll consider buying your Comer in a JC next month if you'll hold it for me, please?

And lastly, a Big, Hurrah to Hat and JK on their Fabulous Finds! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

2 more games arr. today. they were received as a trade from GB. they are -
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 Shadybrookandlifestream
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Just in...

Although this game can be found easily in its JC version the Big Box release seems to be very rare. Anyone have it? For all the collectors out there that are interested in one contact me as I have several brand new & shrinkwrapped for a reasonable price.

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 IMGP3824
Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 IMGP3827
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 pm

What's a reasonable price Greyfuss ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 pm

What is meant by "mini adventure"? Is this a demo? Full game?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:58 pm

I just conducted a bit of research, & this is an extra mission/adventure that, for whatever reason , was left out of "Adventure Out Of Time" .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Beautiful box very nice find GreyFuss Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Yes. And it's playable in its own right. I have it in jc as well. Missed out on a sealed boxed one going cheap a couple of weeks ago on eBay.

See here.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Faust wrote:
I just conducted a bit of research, & this is an extra mission/adventure that,
How many missions does it include?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 am

Gelert wrote:
Yes. And it's playable in its own right. I have it in jc as well. Missed out on a sealed boxed one going cheap a couple of weeks ago on eBay.

See here.

Gelert

Send me a PM, I am sure we could work something out Smile
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 am

I'm not being nasty in any way, I'd like to have a copy , eventually ! Anything to do with the Titanic is a must-have ! Been fascinated with the story of the Titanic since childhood !!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 am

Faust wrote:
I'm not being nasty in any way !!
????

Send me a PM or email Faust, we will see if we can make it now instead of eventually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 am

Amazon.com reviews wrote:
BUYERS BEWARE!!!, July 24, 2008
By Mr. Gamer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Titanic: The Lost Mission (CD-ROM)
WARNING!!! "Titanic: The Lost Mission" is not a real adventure game! It's like a demo/advertisment for the adventure game Titanic - Adventure Out of Time. "The Lost Mission" is short, and the point of it is to whet your appetite for the actual game. So please know this ahead of time so that you don't find yourself very disappointed.

This disk has some features, thought. One of them is a trailer of the actual Titanic game. Be forewarned, the trailer includes some footage I've never actually seen in the actual game! There is also a Titanic screensaver. This disk also features a "tour". This "tour" shows a slideshow of pictures accompanied by piano music.

Just wanted to warn you!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Report this | Permalink
Comment

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
Incompatible, unfortunately., July 25, 2007
By J. Barrett "Pretty Video Game Lover" (Red Bank, N.J,) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Titanic: The Lost Mission (CD-ROM)
I LOVED Titanic: Adbenture Out of Time. I was stoked to play this game and was extremely disappointed when it failed to install correctly on any of the 3 (!) computers in my house. Hopefully they will make a follow-up game with similar characteristics soon so that adventure game lovers like myself can enjoy a similar experience!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Report this | Permalink
Comment

Just checked this out on Amazon. The're one (in JC) selling for $0.99, and I'm wondering if per these 2 reviews if there's not a free download (after all, all I'm after is the gameplay and screenshots from my gameplay should I get this one) of this item somewhere on the internet, or if I should go after that one for 99 cents and buy it?

Last edited by K515 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 am

PM sent Greyfuss !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 am

Got your PM Faust...the game is yours.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:51 am

SWEET !!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 am

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 7 Faust. I've been fascinated with the Titanic for years also.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)   Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spend, spend, spend!!! - Tell us about the GAMES you've bought, found, or .... whatever! :-)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next