Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 am

There are 2 Bracken Tors now?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 am

Mullane wrote:
There are 2 Bracken Tors now?

lol! Actually there are none......I heard the rumor too, supposidly from someone that had heard from Matt that Bracken Tor was getting so big that he is going to split it up. Don't know how true it is but then again its hard to believe anything we hear about Bracken Tor anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 am

That it is. It has certainly been a strange ride. Perhaps Matt has been caught up in a real life mystery of his own in the area.
Back to top Go down
colpet
Wanderer's Apprentice
colpet

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:21 am

Quote :
I hope you noticed Adreas's list of upcoming first person games posted over at AG. Some of these look to have some keyboard controls but a lot of them are right up our alley.

Oh yes, I saw that list. I followed a few of the links since so many were unfamiliar. I'm not so worried about keyboard controls now that I know I can program my mouse. A few of the titles seemed to be more actiony type games, but I think the list is a good resource. I'd never have expected it from AG , since so many there dislike the M word. Wink
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Just finished playing Machinarium. A cute puzzle driven little game. I enjoyed it very much Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Today i finished playing Benoit Sokal's Paradise.A very good game.And I began playing Deponia. Looks very very good.I am sure it's worth every penny! Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 am

Just started playing Gray Matter.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 am

Just started Testament of Sherlock Holmes .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 pm

How do you like Testament of Sherlock Holmes so far Faust ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm

I've just started actually . Looks interesting so far !
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 pm

I must decide to play the Sherlock Holmes games Rolling Eyes . Haven't played any yet and the release of The testament of Sherlock Holmes is a good reason to start with the series.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:04 am

Hurry Tsampikos....the game is afoot!

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 697152
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 am

I am playing Deponia right now, and after that: Filmmaker, Resonance, Conspiracies, The Abbey, Emerald City Confidential, Bone, The Hardy Boys:the hidden Theft. When this list is finished, I will start with some sherlock Holmes games. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am

tsampikos wrote:
I am playing Deponia right now, and after that: Filmmaker, Resonance, Conspiracies, The Abbey, Emerald City Confidential, Bone, The Hardy Boys:the hidden Theft. When this list is finished, I will start with some sherlock Holmes games. Smile

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 18
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:22 am

LOL with tsampikos...

Hate to say it, but my queue is looking like that also. Too much working, not enough playing.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:06 am

Must be Saturday night, Lakerz (0 - 3) is in the house

Finished playing Cognition: Erica Reed Episode 1 The Hangman, except for a few things it wasn't bad. Have now started Lost Chronicles of Zerzuza
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 am

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura? Which version? The german one I guess, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 am

tsampikos wrote:
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura? Which version? The german one I guess, right? Smile

English
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 am

Where did you get it from???? I want this too! But as far as I knew it wasn't out yet!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 am

Amazon.com
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 am

OK! Thanks for letting me know. Did you manage to get a retail version or a digital download one?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 am

I opted for the download. I think Amazon ran a promotional preorder special on the disk version and it looks like it must have been popular as they are out of stock already.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Lost+Chronicles+of+Zerzuza
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 pm

I finished Deponia a couple of Days ago! What a great game! The definition of the good Adventure game! And already started playing Resonance. It seems that it has a very intriguing and interesting Story! I am sure that I will enjoy this one! Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 am

After finishing Kairo a few days ago, which by the way was terrific, I am left with nothing but waiting for the next good game release which looks to be sometime next year.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:34 am

Have you tried cartoon adventures set in 3rd person GreyFuss? Wink Wink

I finally finished Journey to the Moon (aka Voyage). I had made quite a bit of progress in it a few years back but lost my save and didn't bother going back to it. I restarted it again about 2 weeks ago, played for an hour, stopped and then managed to finish all of it in 2 further lengthier sittings.

It is pretty great. I enjoyed the puzzles, the story for the most part was good, although the ending was very abrupt, and the wackyness. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that some of the puzzles weren't needed to be finished for me to beat the game. The mirror for example, what does that do? (I did spend some time on this but never got the fuel? for it, I would like to know). And can you ever get the selenite on the lumen level to let you have his stuff?

EDIT: Looked up the solution... I would have bet my left ear that I did that food thing. Obviously I didn't.

Now on to.... SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next