Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard

Go down 
+5
lakerz
GreyFuss
Lady Kestrel
Simon_ASA
Gelert
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:12 pm

struzzo wrote:

Honestly, from my personal, selfish point of view, I'm not fond of RPG and I'd love to see a sequel to ASA or another game in its style, but I wish Simon the best luck in whatever he likes best and can attain all the success he deserves! Very Happy
Same here, I completely agree! cheers
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I am thinking there is a change coming that will mean the end of computer games as more and more the trend is moving toward mobile games and play-for-free type of games. That's the main reason I bought an iPad to check out what's happening.
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi mindysue Smile 
I'm an old-fashioned gamer, and the idea of looking at such a beautiful game as ASA through the display of an iPad makes me feel a bit uneasy...
Shocked
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:18 am

hey struzzo, I like the Desura game delivery platform also. I recommend everybody check it out. They feature a ton of indie games, many you will likely never see on Steam or Gamersgate. Lots of sales each week as well. I hear GOG also is trying to be a lot more indie friendly.
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks lakerz! Very Happy 
I do hope that many follow Desura's policy towards indie developers. There a great need to encourage new artists with excellent ideas and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

Hmm, I take back the remark about a change coming that will mean the end of computer games, seems I have been spending too much time with casual games. I did some lurking as a guest on another forum and found a thread and some screenshots of sequels to old favorites ...
1. Secret Files: Sam Peters (The sprite was female so I guess it is Samantha, not Samuel.)
2. Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
3. Lost Horizon 2 (That was a surprise!)
Back to top Go down
struzzo
Opportunist Explorer
struzzo

PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:45 am

Thanks for the news mindysue!
Let's hope that those games will be good ones and that gamers will react positively, so as to encourage producers to keep releasing adventures for good old PCs... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard   ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon  Mesnard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ASA : A Space Adventure . . . . An excellent looking Adventure game from French indie developer, Simon Mesnard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2