Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medieval Text Adventure For Thinkers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PointMaster
Wanderer's Apprentice
PointMaster

Medieval Text Adventure For Thinkers Empty
PostSubject: Medieval Text Adventure For Thinkers   Medieval Text Adventure For Thinkers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 8:05 pm

Greetings. Old school Dungeon Master and autism parent.

I want to share a RPG I coded for anyone to play on their browser- nothing to install or download.

Ruler of Kings is a Text Browser game that recreates life in a medieval fantasy world. It is as detailed as a table top game yet easy to play.

Play solo or interact with other players. Very similar to a MUD but more visual and not linear as you can go anywhere in the world. You can play as a good, neutral or evil character. Play at anytime and experience intensive character creation while establishing your own fantasy novel.

See more at: RulerOfKings.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.RulerOfKings.com

Medieval Text Adventure For Thinkers
Page 1 of 1