Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 pm

the virtual trip is a chair that you have to sit in to see into the past (I think it is the past but maybe it is the future?) but I didn't have enough money to do it for a while so I had to play some chance game to get more money. I finally did that so hopefully I can move forward. It is a very hard game, but, it is fun. I only play it a little every day as I find myself getting frustrated.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Ah so! Although frustrated you keep playing because (1) curiosity about how it ends (2) the storyline is interesting, assuming it does have a stoy (3) the characters are likeable (4) the graphics are very well done (5) ? ... all or none of the above. For me it would be curiosity that keeps me playing to the bitter end!
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 6:29 pm

i think it is just stubbornness that keeps me playing. I hit another dead end. I need more money but he keeps saying that he doesn't want to waste his last bit of money on a game of chance and I think that is the only way I can get more money. so, I guess I have to go back to a saved game again. It is frustrating but right now I am bound and determined to finish this game.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Stubbornness? I never would have guessed <grin>
I wonder: In the old days when I did SAVE, sometimes it would turn out to be a loop and the same thing happened over and over, so one had to go back 2 or 3 SAVES and check to see if there was some action that was missed and stopped the game from going forward. Those old games could be tricky that way!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 am

mbday - good luck in finishing up that game. From what I hear it takes a whole lot of perseverance and patience. Those are two attributes that I do not necessarily possess, heh. At least you'll know that you were one of a select group to see it to the end.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:34 am

Lakerz, don't count me in yet as one of the ones that finished the game. I played for about 15 minutes today and couldn't get anywhere. I might have to go back to an old saved game (again, for about the 15th time) to figure out what I am doing wrong. this is a very very hard game.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:33 pm

I finally finished Woodruff and the Schnibble! cheers It was very hard at the end. I kept dying and had to go to an old saved game and then I forgot to pick up something so had to travel back (thank goodness for the transportation thing). What a hard game! I'm sure I never finished this games years ago when I first bought it. I also followed 3 and sometimes 4 walkthroughs to finish it. Whew.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:49 pm

mbday - WOW....CONGRATS!

You are hereby enshrined into the hall of Schnibble for perpetuity cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 11:59 pm

I deserve it, believe me. whew. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:08 am

I played Samorost 3 recently and loved every minute of it. Amanita's games are always delightful and great fun. I'm also still playing Spycraft: The Great Game, a community playthrough over at AG. I'm enjoying it but am not finding it easy.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Congratulations, mbday630, on finishing the game! I know this is late, but I just now found out.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 10:14 pm

I have been trying to play Deponia Doomsday but it is really ticking me off. I got past finding the pink elephant when I played it many years ago but on replay of the game, I can't get them to move anywhere to chase the elephant! I downloaded all the saved games from the Deponia site but I am hesitant to try them. I know the first time that I played the game, I quit while I was trying to make some cartridges of animals and it totally frustrated me. I think that I will never finish this game. Which is a shame as I loved all the previous Deponia games. Plus, I find this game frustrating in that you do the same things over and over as there is time travel. Who wants to talk to the same people and pick up the same stuff over and over? Not me......
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:48 pm

I do remember playing the first Deponia game and liking it, so when the second game came out I was eager to play it. However, I wasn't able to finish it even with the help of a walkthrough. I wasn't able to find the right pixel to click on to move forward. Something about mailing a letter or package that I couldn't do and therefore I was stuck. So I gave up and never tried another Deponia game.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 am

mbday - while certainly not the same as finishing a game yourself, I've found some enjoyment from watching a playthrough on youtube. Especially so for a game that really frustrated me and/or had too many bugs to allow me to play it on my PC.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Just finished The Book Of Unwritten Tales. It didn't blow me away as some of the reviews have suggested, but it was pretty good I guess by today's 3rd person adventure standards.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:17 am

I just returned from an extended holiday trip with the family, so please accept my belated

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

greetings... cheers
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi, lakerz ... and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you! BTW, looking back, would you say you had a happy old year?
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:41 am

I would say 2016 was a decent year, even good maybe. Health is still good which is most important. I do need to drop some weight though in 2017, at least 15 pounds.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 am

lakerz wrote:
I would say 2016 was a decent year, even good maybe.  Health is still good which is most important.  I do need to drop some weight though in 2017, at least 15 pounds.

How about you?

I think we all could probably stand to lose a pound or two lol!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:26 am

I just viewed the introduction to Kathy Rain and will be joining the community playthrough of it over at AG. It's a third person detective mystery with fairly low resolution graphics, but I think I'm going to like it.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 am

Well, I'm reliving past glories these days. I played Zork: Grand Inquisitor a couple of weeks ago and I'm now reliving The Beast Within. Next? Who knows. Perhaps something classic again . . or something obscure. Smile
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:26 pm

Gelert - I vote OBSCURE! Whatcha got?
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:38 am

Me, too!
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Discworld Noir   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 pm

I just finished this great game. I played it through now 2 times. It was touch and go sometimes, as it crashed quite often but, I learned to save often. The biggest pain for me was to always start a new game in small window and listen to everything before I could go to a save (otherwise it would crash.) But, it was worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 12:17 pm

I chose to replay Day Of The Tentacle lakerz. Couldn't resist once I opened the box. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next