Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorry . . . UnderWORLD affraid
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 428568 There for a second I thought they had a new Tomb Raider out

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:00 am

He he he...I think Gelert is/was referring to the most popular mod in Tomb Raider history? What a Face

Faust, that is quite the undertaking you are commiting yourself to! Witcher 1 and 2 are both supposed to be so atmospheric and involved, time will get sucked away in your near future I'm sure. Time well spent of course. I was trying to finish up a modest indie RPG while on Christmas holiday. Finally got to the end on new year's day I believe it was, and then saw it recorded me playing for 40 hours. Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 am

lakerz wrote:
He he he...I think Gelert is/was referring to the most popular mod in Tomb Raider history? What a Face

Faust, that is quite the undertaking you are commiting yourself to! Witcher 1 and 2 are both supposed to be so atmospheric and involved, time will get sucked away in your near future I'm sure. Time well spent of course. I was trying to finish up a modest indie RPG while on Christmas holiday. Finally got to the end on new year's day I believe it was, and then saw it recorded me playing for 40 hours. Yikes!

I snagged The Witcher 2 during GOG's holiday sale , & I thought , "why not" , so I installed The Witcher (picked that up quite a while ago) , & decided to play them back to back . As for both being atmospheric & involved , I say , bring it on ! I never did get the chance to finish The Witcher ( always seemed to get distracted for some reason) , so here is my chance ! I agree lakerz , time well spent !! Something I am very much looking forward to !!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am

Not sure what came over me, but last night I started Gast : The Greatest Little Ghost (at around midnight).

By 4 a.m. I'd finished it.

That's a record for me.

Neat little game. flower
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 am

I've heard nice things regarding Gast, yet haven't played it yet. Glad to hear you found it enjoyable! 4 hours of fun, even if it ate into your sleep hours.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:08 pm

It's good. Sometimes the voice is a little hard to understand (muffled), but otherwise good. The arcade elements are very limited (mostly at the end), but easy enough if you get yourself fully stocked up with 'stars' in readiness.

I could easily play it again and do lots of comic things that I didn't need to do to complete the game.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 am

So what's next for Gelert, the mighty adventurer?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm still very slow at the moment in terms of games. TR : Underworld will take me (and my children), months as they're still away from home and I only play when they're here with me.

I may fit in a couple of shorter ones in between. I played Lunar Deep in that way last year.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 am

Gelert, I hope they can return soon so you can pick up Tomb Raider again. I find if I drop a game long enough I forget where I left off at! Same with books of course. What a Face

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Well, LakerZ, I read like there's no tomorrow. Can't stop. So there's no fear of that. lol! study lol!
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 am

Your powers of memory are better than mine Gelert. I can put a book down for just a few days and then properly forget what the heck is going on plot wise, heh.

Same with games. When I was playing through Bioshock, I had to set it aside for a few weeks while doing work stuff. When I started playing again, I completely forgot what my goals were and what the level layout was like. I spent an entire evening trying to get my brain back up to speed.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 am

Now playing The Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

In addition to my play of both Witcher 1 & 2 , I've just thrown Baron Wittard in to the mix .
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:50 pm

I haven't played a game since December I think but I can finally say that for the first game played in the year 2012 is Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting.....so far.......This is my kind of game cheers
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

I didn't know that CCR had finally been released . Sweet !!!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Released a few hours ago Faust
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm downloading the trial as I type this . If I get my taxes next week , I'll download the full game !
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:18 am

Downloading it now. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:32 am

Finished playing Art of Murder Cards of Destiny. Started The Filmaker. So far it's a really good game. I am enjoying it very much.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Glad to hear it Hats ! I'm still at it , with Baron Wittard & The WItcher . Curious to get in to Witcher 2 , put my new video card through it's paces , see what it's really capable of . After I finish Baron Wittard , hopefully , 15 Days will arrive . If I have the extra money , I'm going to download Lost Horizon .
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 am

Faust, I hope you have good luck in getting 15 Days to run as it seems to require a particular hardware config to install/run without exiting with errors. From a casual search, seems like 50/50 either way.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 am

Thanks lakerz ! I have read several threads describing the trouble some have had with 15 Days . Hopefully mu setup will have no trouble , or little trouble .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 am

Finished playing The Filmmaker. It was an excellent game.

Now playing Blackwell Deception. Very good so far

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Playing 'Lifestream' and really enjoying it. Very Happy

WOW! Me?! Playing a game on my own .... Whatever next?! lol!

Yes, hats, you may faint. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next