Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:40 am

Now playing Aurora: The Secret Within. No talking or music makes it a little different from most games.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am

No music? I've played Aurora and I'm sure my version had music... scratch
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Now playing Aurora: The Secret Within. No talking or music makes it a little different from most games.

hatshepsut

Things that make you go hmmm.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Am playing Liath - am now at Part 3 where I have to mix the ingredients to make the talisman.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 am

Faust, HandsFree it is definitely : Things that make you go hmmmm. I had no music in the game till I said I had no music. Yep now I have music scratch

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Interesting, Hats !!

I've concluded that conversation with Mr Holmes . Very interesting ! I've installed Black Mirror II , & I may install Indigo Prophecy . I couldn't resist, however , a replay of Diablo II ! Installed flawlessly on my Vista setup ! Makes me wonder if I can get away with installing Icewind Dale .
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 am

Have completed a replay of Riven...and I am lonely.............just the way I love to play my games. cheers After this I plan on replaying the entire Myst series and will relish in the solitude. Then it will be on to a replay of the Rhem Trilogy in preparation for the release of Rhem 4...Oh, I am so alone...and loving it.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:43 pm

I've put Aurora the Secret Within aside for now. I seem to be stuck in a maze that I can't figure out.

Now playing Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths. Very quirky little game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm playing a casual game that is almost an adventure game and better than some. Reminds me a lot of old-timey Sierra Online games and perfect for me. In case anyone is curious about the name, it's Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition downloaded from BigFish Games. I've finished the game and am now playing the Bonus that comes with the Collector's Edition, which is carrying on with the adventure. The prince gets shipwrecked and ... well, you know, ghost pirate and treasure and stuff. Fun and some good puzzles that are a challenge for me, but I'm not that great at seeing the obvious, until after I do it.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Very much loving my replay of Myst III: Exile. I just love the pinball age of Amateria.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am

Finished playing Tony Tough. It was a good little game. I had fun playing it. The humor in the game was great.

Just started Crystal Key 2. Looks like a dark mystery to solve in this game. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:01 am

Playing Crysis , & I just installed Dracula 3 : Path Of The Dragon
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 am

I recently finished up Slip Space: The Burma Shave, a very quirky adventure game that had its share of charm ..... and quirks, hehe. Some tough puzzles in that game for sure.

Next game loaded up is Mornings Wrath. Smile Anybody got some advice for character skill progression?

Hatshepsut: I also have Aurora queued up to play. I'll let you know when I start and if I can get past that maze part you mentioned I can send you a saved game if possible.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:21 am

Thank you lakerz I would greatly appreciate help with Aurora when you get to it. The area 51 doesn't seem that confusing when you first enter it. It seems no matter which way I go I end up back where I started. scratch

I haven't played Mornings Wraith so I can't help you with it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 am

Sloshing through Alter Ego. Hope its over soon so I can get back to my replay of Myst III Exile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 am

So GreyFuss are you enjoying Alter Ego ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:28 am

hatshepsut wrote:
So GreyFuss are you enjoying Alter Ego ?

hatshepsut

In a word.............................No!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 am

How very disappointing. I am sorry to hear it GreyFuss Sad

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 am

Finished laying Crystal Key 2.

Now playing the Lost Horizon demo.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 am

What did you think about Crystal Key 2 Hats? Did you play the first one?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 am

GreyFuss I liked Crystal Key 2 very much and really enjoyed playing it. I was a little sad when it came to an end. The environments were lovely. A bit on the easy side but enjoyable. No I haven't played the first one yet. I'm planning on playing it next.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Andromus
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 am

I've been working on The Moment of Silence. I was put off early on by some pixel hunting situations and clunky navigation, but I have to admit the game's very topical story is growing on me nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:05 pm

The Moment of Silence is one of my favorites. I like the conspiracy theory games and I thought this one was good. I liked that ending too. Smile

Finished Crystal Key II.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 am

I just finished up 'Morning's Wrath' yesterday evening. Overall it was a decent Diablo'esque game. Not too long to play through, but it had some decent puzzles to riddle through in getting to the end. I encountered a strange bug though literally right at the very end. Once I killed the end baddie, there is a string of dialogue that goes through the ending, but the game kept crashing on me after just one line of dialogue. I was like, "Oh no you don't be crashing on me right at the end!" I finally slapped some sense into the game and got the end to play through once I loaded the game at a lower resolution.

Now it is time for Aurora: The Secrets Within, another game that has been more noted for bugs than for anything else. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 am

lakerz I think Aurora the Secret Within was the buggiest game I ever tried to play. I finally got past that part I thought was a maze. Just take careful notes of the sectors and door numbers. But then I ran into a game stopping error. It seems some people had this problem and some didn't. I hope you don't get the error. Smile

I'm now playing Les Miserables.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next